Tonight (Wednesday)?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Nessie, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anyone headed out on the Mississippi tonight? I am headed out with gpolce and yeller.

2. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Where you guys putting in at??

3. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Not sure yet. We usually put in at Columbia Bottoms, but we have been considering trying something different.

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Wish I could guys, wish I could......got to much sh-- going on right now! :angry::angry: I will however be out Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday though! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Me and katcatchingfool (jason) are heading out of Columbia Bottoms around 545-600. Stop and hollar at us if you see us. We'll be in my green Sea ark

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well, you certainly will have a good catfisherman on board with ya. I am a bit jealous now! :confused2::smile2:

7. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Have fun at Work....I mean sorry to hear about your bad luck....buddy:wink::wink:

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Oh, thanks for rubbing it in! :angry::angry::angry:

You'll be in my shoes one day! Stuck in your own "prison" called work! :wink::smile2::smile2:

9. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I promised my daughter that just me and her would go out. We'll be putting in at Alton Marina about 5 or 6.

10. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like we (me, gpolce and yeller) are headed out of Columbia Bottoms around 5:30 tonight. We will look out for you guys (slipknot and freespool). Also, tune your radios to channel 69 and give us a shout. Hopefully, we can get the radio working right. Good luck.

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Night fishing doesn't normally work out for me. Gotta be up for work at 4:15am.

I can get some evenings in once in a while if they ever get the Winfield Boat Ramps repaired/open. Something tells me I need to investigate my home stretch of river closer instead of traveling to the harder fished 'promise lands'.:wink: plus GAS is expensive!!!!:confused2:

Good luck all!!

12. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Bill, I just caint wait for Slipnot to show me how to tie a hook!!:eek:oooh:

13. blzfan1963

blzfan1963 New Member

State:
    illinois
    Was checking out your club and would like to join. But I'm posting about all of you all that are going out tonight. I will be bank fishing at the mouth of the canal by lewis and clark dont know how long I'll stay but if you do any good and are near the area I would like to meet you all . My name is Rich and I,ll be looking forward to joining yall's club.

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Welcome to the BOC Rich..
    Must be nice to be able to fish during the week... I'm not even in the same state during the week anymore.. Setting down here in Murray Kentucky tonite.. Hopefully I'll be back home tommorrow nite..

15. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Well, my trip tonight turned out just like Monday's trip. A good old fashioned skunkathon!!! :angry:
    For a while there, I was thinking I was starting to figure something out. Hadn't been skunked in a while. Then the last two trips I could buy a fish. Well, Monday I happened to snag a poor innocent 3 oz. blue. :confused2:
    Guess I'm up to my same old tricks.

16. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Nothing wrong with that Dan, it just reminds us to appreciate the good bites. At least you had a quality night out with your daughter and some nice weather. I hear the bite up there is tough right now anyway.

17. blzfan1963

blzfan1963 New Member

State:
    illinois
    Home team won last night I lost 2 and never really had them. Skitters sure had a good night I forgot my bug spray they'll be braggin for awhile I have bumps on top of bumps.

18. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Alright, where are the reports from the rest of the knuckle-heads that went out last night???????

19. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Rich! Sorry we didn't get to catch up with you last night. I didn't see your post until this morning. Maybe next time.

20. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    To which knuckle-heads are you referring? You already got the reports from Slipknot and Freespool... :wink: