Tongue Lashing From the Boss!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 11, 2010.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I will probably get a tongue lashing from the Boss, but I feel compelled to post this, as you know we had to upgrade this site to keep up with the ever rising membership, this cost money, Paul had to pay for Kenlake state park, another hit to the maintains fund, the chat room is not part of this site it has to be Purchased separately from this site,another hit to the maintenance fund, so all-in-all the operational fund is almost depleted, with your donation and the help from our sponsors we will have a great 2010. Pleases Donate!!

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    And a good tongue lashing you deserve too!!!! Shame on you for waiting halfway through January to post this. LOL

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well i dont think the lashing will be too bad i will probly get a lashing for this ? but is the chat room realy worth the cost i never see many people in there

4. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i personally really like the chat, me and quite a few others frequent it in the evenings. i plan to donate by the end of the week. this is a great site and a little donation is well worth it. if every member made a minimum donation i would venture to say money would not be an issue.

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Dang, you got a real mean streak about ya, Dallas. ;)

6. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I'm going to kick a little money yall's way when I get my tax's back...:good:

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol maybe more uses it than i thout i withdraw my former statement lol dont feel like getting the :poop:beat out of me :Shocked:me mean streak :Nop:lol

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Well, that's very nice of ya Jeff. However, I'm doing fine right now, why don't ya send Paul a donation instead? LOL

9. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I was planning on donating something soon considering I used the for sale forum to sell something. I figure the advertising is worth something. With my wife not working it's real tight right now.

10. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Chat rooms are not part of this website software and never have been,they must be purchased separately.

11. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I plan on making a donation soon...But we have a fishing expo coming up and i owe money to people you DONT want to owe money too...As im typing this "MOM, Ill pay you asap...lmao"Not really i just owe my mom money!!lol

12. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    january is hard on most folks considering the Christmas holidays have just left most folks strapped. maybe the BOC should consider starting their fiscal year in march.

but you're right Tops, a small donation for this great site is not too much to ask.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Verlon,Me for one understand where you are coming from. That said,I will be adding a donation this yr. The chat room is a nice addition to this great site ,and I'll do my part to make it happen .

14. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    I plan on donating this weekend...on my name and under my husbands name!