Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Grumper, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Im thinking about going out tomorrow day/night, and none of my regulars can go. If anyone is interested in going, let me know. I'll be launching at Plattin Rock Boat Club.:wink:

2. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    I wish I could go!!!. I have to drive to Hot Springs AR. 6 Hrs. Ouch!! I can feel my back hurting now... Have fun!!!.

Later Steve...

3. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Dang Grump I thought I was one of your buddies and I don't remember getting a call :roll_eyes: I have to work tomorrow during the day, but if your heading out at night I can over look the fact you didn't bother to call me. :wink:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    There ya go Grumper. Big Mike is ready and willing and he needs a new personal best. So get with it you SLACKER. ROFLMAO :smile2:

Tight Lines you guys. I'm back in the Rat Hole, and waiting on the phone to ring so I can go do some Airbus Wrestling with Ol Hanna and her buddy Ike. :confused2:

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Good luck out there Grumper! Ryan, Chris and I hit the river Thursday afternoon/evening/night :wink: and discovered that the fish were not biting all that great. We were on the river for about 11-12 hours and managed to put around 16-17 fish in the boat, biggest was a 31 followed by if I remember correctly a 26. Several others in the 20 pound range and then the rest were dinks.

I don't recall seeing a call from you either Gary, seems like the only time I hear from you is when you're already on the river and you're texting me to rub it in! :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Good luck out there buddy and if you get into em, I'm sure I'll hear about it!:smile2::smile2:

6. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Grump I will be out there somewhere i havnt decided where i am putting in yet, I might start off below the dam and end up above the dam the later it gets.

7. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    So Steve....When you gonna come over to the east side? It's time for you to come catch some Mississippi river blues, and let us do some guiding for a change!:wink:

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Yeah, what Grump said. dont you EVER get tired of catching those wimpy Lake Rats? :smile2:

9. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Why not an east vs. west but have it on the east side this time where the big blues roam.:cool2:

10. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    That sound like a plan. But on the 11th day of oct. Im going out west to spank some tail at this shootout thingy. I already see that beautiful trophy at our next Gateway meeting.

Once one of us easties get it here will make them come down to win it back(like that'll happen)............LMAO

11. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    In case anyone was wondering, I never made it out today, and as of right now, I'm kinda glad I didn't. It's pouring down rain here, and it has been for the past 30 minutes or so. I was gonna go out, but I ended up driving to Wright City this evening to buy a fourwheeler.:crazy:

12. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    So I guess the truck is fixed??? Man, you're stalking up on the toys! I'm jealous!! :roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:

13. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    No, it isn't fixed. I'm just gonna keep on driving it till it quits. I ended up buying a Yamaha Big Bear 350, for 800 bucks, which I thought was a steal. It's really a nice bike for the price. I'll get my money's worth for sure. I gotta sell my 16' trailer now to help pay for it, though.:wink:

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Well, I don't really need a trailer, but to help out a friend, I'll start the bid at $5.00, do I hear $5.50?

Wait a second, I didn't get a call the other night either, so I guess I ain't on your friend list either, make that offer $2.87, do I hear $2.88?:wink:

15. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I'll give an even $3.00

16. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I didn't get a call either, so I'm only gonna offer 2.92... Now if he puts his boat on the trailer then I'll go up to 5.00..

17. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Pretty safe bet, after Mike already offered $3.00 even.:wink:

18. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    So you don't think I got a chance at his boat huh

19. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I just got home from a long night out on the river with Bill and Ryan. We did catch alot of fish, but the outcome of the right was really, really bad. Just be thankfull anyone else didn't go. I'm off to bed. I'll explain later.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

20. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    you should never go to bed angry:smile2: