Tomorrow marks the day.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by PHLIPS4BIGKATS, Sep 10, 2008.

1. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Sept. 11

It was a day that not be forgotten. Many innocent people lost there lives.Many lost a friend,relative or even a neighbor. If you know someone who lost somebody durring this act of violence reachout to them and lend them your hearts for just one day. As they need all of the prayers that are family (The BOC/SOC) can provide, also to are brothers and sisters overseas protecting us to see that nothing like ever happens again.

My prayers go out the familys that have suffered a loss durring this time. I will have a candle lite for you.
    Your BOC Brother,
    Chris
    aka. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

2. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    My thoughts and prayers will always be with the people who lost loved ones and even people that they knew on that tragic day. It is and will always be a day I will never forget. As we go on and live our lives, we just have to remember what we have, because we never know what could happen or even when.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Ive been thinking about it for a while now. A day of many emotions. I get sad and pissed off.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It is a day that will always be remembered for the families of those that lost their lives during this tragic day.

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    May God Bless each and every family that had a love killed in that ruthless act . May God be with all of our military personal where even they are in this world.

6. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    My thoughts and prayers go out to all those innocent victims and their loved ones today. And I also pray that our awesome military men and woman make every last one of the a**holes that did that to us suffer!

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    My thoughts were with them early this morning. Did the flag thing and we are now at half mast. The sad thing is I've got a neighbor that I will guarante will ask why. May have to draw him a picture!!

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    prayers to all the families that lost loved one this day seven years ago

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent

10. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I pray everyday for those people that died and gave their lives that day. The people on that plane that tried to stop them, are true heros.

11. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Prayers out from Iowa