Tomorrow is a big day

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by john barber, Aug 29, 2006.

1. john barber

john barber New Member

State:
    north carolina
    tomorrow's going to be a big day for me because my son is having his first birthday I think I"M more exited than anyone ... want be long now before he's ready to hit the water and do some fishing .just waiting for his mother to say he's big enoungh to go....................I think I"m going to buy him a pole tomorrow:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    Congrats I've got a great nephew that turn one sunday can't wait to take him fishin

3. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Now that is a perfect fishing buddy, they just dont get any better than that wish him a happy birthday from Ohio :big_smile:

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

How soon is to soon? I hope your wife lets him go out soon. Congrats and tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us at the BOC.

5. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    That's great, John!! I wish him happy b-day. Take care and congrats to you and him.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Alright, tell him Happy Birthday. The 1st Birthday is great brother, seems like I just had my daughters yesterday.

7. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Be careful what you wish for - he'll be grown before you know it! Seems like you blink and they're all grown up. Enjoy the time when he is small. Those years are precious. Send him a very happy 1st birthday from all of us here at the BOC!

8. riverwiskers

riverwiskers New Member

State:
    kelly nc
    He'll be out fishing you soon man. Thats great.

Dale

9. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Thats great,john. Get him a rod And a reel. They both have to be broken in together. But you knew that, i'm sure. You can do that for him. Also, you might want to consider a boat on the Lay-away plan. :still_dreaming:

10. catrod

catrod New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Have a great 1st birthday dad, take losts of pictures and give out lots of smiles. Try to eat more cake than he gets on him! lol

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey John.....wishing your son a wonderful first birthday! It sounds like you're planning on having as much fun as he will. Take lots of pictures, we'd love to see his special day. Happy birthday from all his aunts and uncles here on the BOC!

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Tell him happy brithday from me it want be long before you have a life long partner

13. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm sure this will be a memorable experience for ya. Take plenty of pictures because it only comes once in a lifetime!

14. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    John the only thing better than teaching your children to fish is being in on teaching your grandchildren to fish. Chatty is right they grow up quick and memories are precious. Have great Birthday party.

15. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    They really grow up fast. Happy Birthday to your son!