tomorrow,eehhhh today now

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by hunted, Apr 24, 2008.

1. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    gonna head to deer creek after i take the kids to school,gonna try to get into some,cough crappie cough,then head to the shallow end mid day to get ahold of some channels for maybe a meal or three this weekend.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck at deercreek. I am currently seeking info on How to fish deercreek for cats. I will be in the area in late summer and would like to hit the lake. Please provide as much info as you can. Thanks in advance.

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Good luck, hope ya catch a bunch.

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    hilljack,depends on the time of year.i have caught them in the middle of august,in the middle of the day in the shallow end of the lake.i have caught more at that lake in the day than night.but,have hit a good school of them and caught them almost all night.mostly it is a matter of following the channel to get into some channels.i have caught them here,and there so they can be all over it.when it gets closer time for you to get home,it will be a little easier to try to get ya on the fish depending where they are that time of year.

and oh,did i ever tell ya thanks for your service,if not,well i just did,thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
  6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Good luck hope ya catch some

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    got into a few this afternoon,plus quite a bit of sun.they still aren't biting yet like they should be this time of year.heres the fish,also the shad are huge in the creek right now,haven't seen them this big in a long time.

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      49.8 KB
      Views:
    • shad.jpg
      shad.jpg
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views:
  8. katkiller77