Tomorrow 2/18 - DFishing in Virgina

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Malligood24, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Malligood24

Malligood24 New Member

State:
    Richmond, Va
    Anyone going out tomorrow? I know Fish Pimp and Todd are. Maximus and I are going to hit the water around 6:30...

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Good luck, Matt! Hope you tie into a biggun :0a23:

3. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    There is a club tournament out of Jordan Point tomorrow if y'all didn't know it. Starts at 7am I believe and when they take off be watching for the big waves cause it is the first of the season for them. They're a hard core bunch of fishermen and will make waves with size. Hope this is informative. Later for now---jonnycat

4. Malligood24

Malligood24 New Member

State:
    Richmond, Va
    Good to know. That has convinced me to make sure i stay way upriver from them.... thanks so much!

5. bigkatsrus

bigkatsrus New Member

State:
    VA
    that stinks i have to work the weekend. i am hoping to fish monday since we are closed.

6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Matt, did you get to go out and slay 'em? I'm really looking forward to our trip in a couple weeks. Ready to start packing right now! I just hope the lousy luck I've had for the past 2 or 3 weeks doesn't follow along. That's why I'm planning to sneak out from here way before daybreak. LOL

7. Malligood24

Malligood24 New Member

State:
    Richmond, Va
    Hey ya'll- We didnt slay em, but we did pick up 2- one about 5 pounds and the other was 25 pounds... aside from that, it snowed hard on and off, rained a little and we got soaked....was fine with 5 layers on - until the wind started to blow around 1:30 and we headed in... Going out with Tank tomorrow. I'll post our report on here tomorrow night...Hey Tommy- Looking foward to meeting you if im out otn he James when you come up in March....!

8. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Matt, I tell ya, Patmansc and I are primed and ready. I'm about ready to leave right now and get there early. LOL We hope the weather will be ok while we're there, but there's not much we can do about that. Maybe we'll get to meet up with you.

9. Malligood24

Malligood24 New Member

State:
    Richmond, Va
    Ya'll will surely have a good time!