Tomahawk presents

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Mac-b, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Let's not forget that our own Tomahawk (Robert Tomasek) will be presenting a seminar at Gander Mtn. in Mooresville, NC from 6 to 8 PM on July 14, 2007. Our resident policeman will share his knowledge of how he catches the big ones, which he has done, many, many, many, many, many and mucho
    times. I will be there and I hope you'll will be too!

2. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    yeah, you should probably go hear him talk. He's caught a few fish in his time! No, really, you all should go and soak up all he has to offer. I plan on being there myself. T-hawk, if you need anything buddy, just let me know! see ya

3. Shark

Shark Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'm planning on being there . There has got to be alot of info and experiance speaking there its got to be good. See ya there

4. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I don't think any catfisherman would pass up a chance for new info and tactics on how to catch a big fish...:roll_eyes: Especially from someone with the reputation and respect that Tomahawk has given to Catfishing. And for it to be one of our own...well, that says enough. I don't think I'm alone in saying that we all want to hear what he has to say. Down to how he does it and how he has done it for so many years and remained consistant at it. I will definitely be there...

5. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    ill be there for that i need as much info as i can on catching bigger cats

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I enjoyed listening to him last year at the Carolina Catfish Club during one of his presentations. He discussed a lot of things I had never tried and gave me ideas for many new tactics. Like all good fishermen, there is no way he can possibly spill out everything he knows, so I hope to attend the presentation.

7. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Several BOC members were in attendance at Gander Mtn. to hear Tomahawk present his program on summer time flats and winter time blues, plus a lot of other folks from the Lake Norman area. Robert did a fine job and I believe everybody was pleased with his presentation. Thanks Robert.

8. catfishinboya

catfishinboya New Member

State:
    north carolina
    :angry:i was really wanting to go to the seminar too but family matters occured and i wasnt able to make it:sad2: