Tomahawk IS In The Hospital

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CMJ, Nov 12, 2006.

1. CMJ

CMJ Guest

I wanted to let everyone know that Tomahawk is in Presbyterian Hospital, I think in Charlotte. I sent Him an e-mail this past week about fishing and his sister responded saying that he had a major heart attack last wednesday at work. She wanted me to let all of his fishing friends know. The doctors said he is coming along as expected. Kept him in your thoughts and prayers.

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Jeff, thank you so much for the information. That's terrible news, but I'm glad to hear that Robert is coming along as expected. Hopefully he will do well and make a full recovery. We'll be keeping him in our thoughts and prayers, buddy :smile2:.

3. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I hated to hear about this news. He was the one that really taught me how to fish for cats. I'll be praying hard for him!

4. Cutter

Cutter New Member

State:
    Hickory, NC
    Jeff thanks for info on Tomahawk! Sorry to hear about him having a heartattack.

He will be in all of our prayers!

I wish him a speady recovery!

Theres big cats waiting for his return!

5. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    sorry to hear the bad news but we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    thanks for the heads up we will pray for a speedy recovery

7. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Hope he is doing well. Really hate to hear he had a heart attack. I wish I had enough time to run up to Charlotte this week to check on him.

8. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks jeff i emailed him last week wondering why he hadnt been fishing myself. just not like him. he told me on monday that he was too tired to go but acted fine in his email. thanks for the heads up jeff. i will check the hospital tommorrow and see if i can get a update.

9. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    He is in my prayers. Thanks for the info. Looked forward to his fishing reports. Please keep us posted on his recovery.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers have been sent from KY!!!

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Never had the pleasure of meeting Tomahawk, but our thoughts are for a speedy recovery for him...
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Artists' models make only a bare living.

12. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i talked with robert sister and she said he was awake and wanting to come home but he is exspected to remain in the hospital for a few days. she said he had pneumonia but is recovering from it. hes still in a critical care unit but exspects to be moved in a day or so. so a little good news for tomahawk.

13. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Good to hear he's doing better...prayers sent from Kansas.

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Prayers being said at our house. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
    Keep us posted as to how he is doing and hopefully he'll be up and about before very long. GOD BLESS and PRAYERS SAID.

15. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I've talked to him a few times and he has given me great fishing info and is very nice, I really hate to hear this bad news. I will say a prayer for him.

16. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Thoughts and prayers for a full, speedy recovery Robert.

You are missed greatly!

17. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Will do thanks for letting us know

18. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i made it down to see robert earlier today. first words out of his mouth was can you believe this bs. roberts not too good at setting around. hes up early most mornings after getting off work chasing them giants he catches. said he couldnt remember too much about what had happen but his spirits where good considering his conditions with the pneumonia. hes getting better he said and is ready to get moved out of ccu. said he was still in a little bit of pain but he thought that was coming from all the ivs they had in him. we mostly talked about fishing. jeff he said hes still got you beat with a 48lber for flats this year......lol. his moms going to be staying with him for a while. i ask him if she could throw a cast net and got a good laugh out of him. shes in her 80s. he also wanted to know if this was posted on the boc and i blamed it all on jeff and laughed. he said i will have a hundred pm when i get home. i told him well at least you will have something to do while you are recovering at home. all in all he seems to be doing okay. i will try to get back down later in the week.

19. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Good to hear Tomahawk is doing better, He will be back on the lake out fishing us all in no time........:big_smile:

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to hear that he is starting to feel better. Hopefully he''' get to come home soon.