Tom Brady

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    hurt his knee today...i just heard an announcer report that it may be a season ending injury:crazy:

if that's true, it's gonna be a long season for us pats fans:sad2:

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I just heard that myself, they should have grabbed Favre up. :eek:oooh:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just heard on NFL. Almost 100% sure Brady is out for the season.
    Deion Sanders, he is a joke, I didnt like his announcement of it.
    course he was one of Jerry jones best.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is sad. I hope this isn't a career hurting injury.

What did Deion say?

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I feel for ya, I can ruin anyones football career by just drafting them in my FFL:wink:

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    The Pats hasn't said anything officially. We will see tomorrow. maybe its just a bruise.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jess , he just laugh about it. Talked about his season ending injury sounding to me like it was a good thing. Laughing and saying stick a fork in them, their done.
    I aint never like Deion anyway. he threw fits on the field etc. then sucked up to Jerry and became a cowboy . Got the big money and shut down and Jerry bragged about him. He wouldn't even tackle. Rode shirt tails IMO. He could run one back but still, I dont like him and thought he was bad for the team

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That's sad that he has to be "funny" at a time when you shouldn't be "funny". I hope that someone tells him to have the respect for others that commentators showed him when he played

9. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    :cry: I guess we'll see if Matt Cassel , or maybe Chris Simms (getting a physical today) is the next Tom Brady . I'm not too optimistic. I read that Brady had a torn ACL. The only upside is that it happened week 1. He should be at full strength to start next season (barring a quarterback controversey:cross:). Anyway, Go Pats!!!!

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm no Pats fan but I hate to see Brady have a season ending injury. Could be a long season for New England!

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yea i too heard yesterday that Chris Simms was coming to the Pats for a talk.

Yelp. its going to be a long season for the Pats.

But the games will still be fun to watch.

12. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

I'm no Brady fan either, but no one ever wants to see anyone get hurt.

Just remember QBs that come back from knee surgery aren't the same no more.

examples: Trent Green, Daunte Culpepper, Carson Palmer, and Donovan McNabb. None of these guys did well the year of thier return.

13. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I never can rep-ya Phil when ya need it most!!!:smile2::eek:oooh: not too late to jump on the Jets band wagon Phil!!!!

14. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I am sincerely sorry to hear that Phil.As a Yankees fan it seemed they all went down this year so I know it is a blow to all the fans not to mention the team.I hate to see players get hurt like that and it makes it bad for us fans of other teams also.If we play the Pats we want to beat them head to head ,their best against our best.Not the same without Brady behind center.Hopefully it isnt career ending.PS since LilyJoe aint showed up yet I'll step forward as a staunch Colts fan and take the heat for the ass whipping we got from the Bears.I didnt see it as I was still celebrating Jimmie Johnsons win at Richmond.:smile2:

15. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
  16. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    chiefs fan here and i even hated to see it happen.what i hated most was randy moss's comments after the game saying that it was a dirty hit over and over.he even admitted that he was down the field fumbling the ball when it happened,so how the hell does he know?every commentator on every channel and report said it was a clean unintentional hit.i still think they will be a good team this year,especially with their defense.hell,the giants defense got them to and won the bowl last year.i do wish brady a fast and speedy recovery and hope he is able to pick up where he left off.

17. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

Randy Moss was just very frustrated and irrate when he made that comment.

You would do the same if you just realized your season has just gone down the toilet.

18. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

Maybe he should have gone to Dallas. There was that talk at on point.

19. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dont give up on the Pats yet .They just got to step up and work as a team. Brady can still help bring his back up to par and they still got the rest of the Team. Brady is the back bone , I like his style and I'm disappointed I can't watch him kick butt this season or can I.. Pats have a rep as being a whole team, not always bout one player ( like JJ owner of Cowvoys thinks it is. ) Pats and other teams been through this and still
    came out on top.
    Plus, you guys know how the Pats keep secrets. They usually dont spill their guts at the drop of a hat, media, camera's etc.
    Could be surprised .

I will bet Rep points, Brady plays a game before this season ends.
    Save the argument and let time tell.

Right now it's 1 and 0 and Brady didn't even play one whole quarter.

anything can happen in the NFL. Any given Sunday

Brady is proof of that. He stepped in as a back up and won 3 SB's among other things

And first game of 08, went down

20. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va

Give up the reps, Brady has been placed on injured reserve which makes him ineligible to play any games in the NFL this year