Tom Brady to Star in sequel!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by whiteriverbigcats, Dec 7, 2007.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    He finally got a shot at real acting..

Attached Files:

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    LMAO LMAO

Heres a pic for you

brady.jpg

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    ROTFL!! That's is some funny stuff fellas. I don't know if you guys heard of this before, but there was a rumor that Tom Brady was on the cover of "What Men Want," a mens magazine.LOL! I'm not kidding I think I saw it on the news like three years ago, and Brady got really mad and made them take them off the shelves with the quickness.:smile2: Do you remember that Phil?

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! That was a good one. One quick question though...Who has more Superbowls .. Brady or Manning?:tounge_out::big_smile:

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    HAHAHAHA... Tom " Lady ' Brady.. That was a good one... I figured you would injoy that pick Ryan...

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    That's funny stuff. :smile2:

I am a little concerned. You guys kind of scare me. The way y'all taking bout Brady and the Pats, even thought its making fun of them . Its almost like having a school yard crushon him. In love type thing.
    Do you guys have a Fat Head of Brady on your wall?:tounge_out:

Yall love Brady dont ya. LMAOl. :smile2:

Go Pats and Go Cowboys and Go GreenBay.

I picked 2 in NFC . AFC only has one real team, the Pats. :tounge_out::smile2:

7. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thats a good one shane though i am a little frightened:tounge_out:

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Only one team in the AFC Dano? I just found out today that the Colts were saving Marvin Harrison for the playoffs!:big_smile: I can't wait till the that game in the postseason. How sweet would that be if the Pats went 16-0 and then lost to the Colts in the AFC Championship.:crazy: And no Dano, I actually have a Fathead of Marvin Harrison hanging up in my garage where I watch most of the games on my big screen. If I ever hang up a Brady anything, please do me a favor and shoot me.LOL!!:smile2:

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Marvin Harrison!!. He will be out of tune by the time he plays in playoffs.:eek:oooh:

A Marvin Harrison fathead dart board. I need one. LOL.

Watch carefully how the Pats play today. You can video the game , email the Colts a plan to keep score from being ran up on them in playoffs.:wink::smile2:

Cowboys will win today, Pats will win, not sure bout the Colts but I'll pull for them today. I dont wont to read any excuse's come playoff time.:roll_eyes:

I got to get busy making deer stew for today's games.

No crow pie today.:big_smile:

10. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    They won big time and to be honest the scrubs they put in late didn't do to bad.Think the Ravens need to stick with Troy Smith from now on.

11. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro