Tom and Danny

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by CatMan01, Aug 28, 2005.

1. CatMan01

CatMan01 New Member

State:
    TENN
    Hey guys, just wanted to see if yall were going to be fishing any mornings? I am going to go out in the morning and find them bigunns and just wanted to see if anyone else was gonna go. I have been doing real well lately. Ive been fishing the river here in clarksville and been tearing them up on chicken livers. I got a flathead on chickin livers about 5 lbs and about 10-15 blues all about 2lbs-8lbs. that was two days ago, but nothoing at all yesterday. I figure with the rain today they will be bitting good tomorrow morning and with the temp drop. let me know guys, i will prolly go real early.

2. CatMan01

CatMan01 New Member

State:
    TENN
    haha, o by the way this is cattindacumberland (David). I had to get a new name on this new site. sucky!!

3. CatMan01

CatMan01 New Member

State:
    TENN
    oh one more thing, My number is 931-216-9195. post on here or just call me. I dunno where im gonna go, but itll prolly be off the bank somewhere unless you wanna take a boat out. dont matter to me , either way i know im gonna be catchin fishies

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    David: I haven't been fishing for so long I am about to forget. I need to get out there.

5. CatMan01

CatMan01 New Member

State:
    TENN
    hey danny, I am leaving for florida tomorrow and ill be back on the 7th of september. I dont have to be back to work till the 11th. We will have to get out there between the 7th and the 10th. They should be bitting real good by then. I know they have already puicked up real good around here.