Toll Booth at Cheatham Dam?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Nobody Special, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    The last time I went to Cheatham Dam they had a little booth set up at the bottom of the hill where visitors had to pay a fee to get into the area. I went back yesterday and it was gone. Is it just a summer thing or have they done away with it for good? Anyone know?

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nothin to do with your question Mark. But that is one slick profile pic ya got there! Good job! LOL! Am I the first to catch it? LOL!

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Yep, they will be back out in the spring taking your money, Makes you wonder where all of out tax dollars are going .....

4. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Canepole is correct, about two months ago my daughter and I went down their for my brothers fourteith birtday party and I was kinda suprised about paying to get in. They informed me about when we would and would not have to pay, oh well we had fun and they gave my kid a free coloring book, she is always getting free stuff, the perks of being a pretty, spoiled rotten daughter.

5. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Couple of years ago there was a sign there that said they were gonna start charging. Took them a long time to get it going. How much do they charge?

6. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    mark i know that coloring book was for u and not maddie

7. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    How did you know, it's kinda hard to stay in the lines.

8. Schoe

Schoe New Member

State:
    Moline ILL.
    Well Grumpy, I like big Geo., had my curiosity aroused a while back when I looked at your profile pic. I would have made mention of who your squeeze looked like but didn't want to arouse any political frustrations from any one. Schoe