todays the day

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by poisonpits, Nov 25, 2009.

1. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    daughter in law just called and gavin in being released at 3 pm.today.ill be at there house so may not be on tonite but once again id like to thank all of my boc bro's and sis's for their prayers during this tiring times.

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Johnnie glad Gavin is coming home to day ,i bet he is one of the best known people on here . You also need to post up some new pics of Gavin when he gets home

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    great day dad or pawpaw or whatever. hold him a little for me , cant wait to take him fishing

4. Sound

Sound New Member

State:
    Arkadelphi
    Great news pits, know you have been waiting a long time for this. Have a Happy Thanksgiving bud.

5. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    glad to hear they are coming home, have a happy holiday

6. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    You must take 100s and 100s of pictures Johnny! I want to see every minute of you glowing grandpa times! I am so proud for you. Gavin is for sure a fighter! Bet ya he is going to out fosh us all too! Because he doesn't see tough he sees get it done!

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    good news good news Johnnie that shore makes for a good thanksgiving for you guys congrats i am happy for ya:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    That is great news and all the more to be thankful on this holiday! Congratulations!

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Johnnie that is great news. Enjoy the Grandson. This will make your Thanksgiving even more special.

10. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    thank you thank you one and all.gavin left little rock at 2 pm.eta mena 5.30.yes im so ready for this.

11. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    That makes for a great Thanksgiving Johnnie. Make sure you get tons of pics, and I think your green 209 should be Gavins coming home present. Wont be long and he will be outfishing grandpa, I know you will make sure of it. Congrats:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    It's 8:00 now,, wonder if Papa or Grandma is holding Gavin right now at this moment :wink: Johnnie don't you hog all the holding time,, let "B" hold him some too :smile2: You all have a great Thanksgiving, give little Gavin a hug for me!

Cass

13. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i need a left hand side plate to make it all green again gary.rite now its got a maroon one on it.:wink:

14. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie