Today's reason to stare blindly at a wall and wonder

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sal_jr, May 5, 2006.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    here is an ad on ebay for european crawlers.

Ok, so I understand the need to buy worms, obviously because I am a fisherman. Having them in bulk and on hand saves a trip to a bait shop.. This is good! Saves me from blowing my cash on everything else in the store.

Uh.... but this quote CREEPS ME OUT: "This is a very durable cup that will pop right back into shape after crushing and is microwave and dishwasher safe."

Microwave and dishwasher safe? Am I doing something wrong here? ROTFL!!!!!!

Do your cats and/or crappie and/or trout and/or bluegill where you live prefer a lightly lowfat garlic infused oil sauteed crawler, with a sprig of parsley and perhaps an after-worm mint, served from a sanitized cup? Cause the ones I use come in a lil cannister of a mix of bedding and worm poop and do just fine.

Enjoy dreaming of all the other many ways to serve your crawlers, as I surely have today.

By the way- Dont buy the eastern-european crawlers. Heavy accents and hairy pits tend to frighten catfish. LMAO

Have a great weekend!

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Hey Sal: I'll bet you a penny to a buck that some of those cups end up in the kitchen being used as cereal bowls, or to store leftovers. Usually the wife/girlfriend will find one lying around, and having to be frugal (cause her husband spends all his money on fishing crap) she throws it inna sink or dishawasher, and - BAM! - the rest is history! Also, rumor has it that some northern cats (species unspecified) have a thing for accents and hairy pits!!!????:eek:oooh:

3. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

Also make sure they are not a former Olympic athlete, as they might have been a male worm at one time before their conversion for the glory of the motherland.

4. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    Do any of the major tournaments have bait testing for performance enhancing drugs?

If so I'd be careful..........:lol:

5. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Now we have bait this is all juiced up. Need a sterile enviroment so the injection sites dont fester. Roid rages bluegill will require 80# test just to keep him on the line and will bite a 100# flattie in the lip and drag him back to your boat.