Today is a Most Joyful Day for me!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, May 1, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    it's what I consider a late Birthday Present!! My husband received his phonecall at 8Am this morning!! He is getting his Disability Award! His Lawyer called first thing, I was still asleep!! Have you women ever had the chance to see your man smile a brillant smile,when he hasn't smiled like that in almost 3 years?? I tell you I thought my heart would burst with Joy!! This is only a confirmation,we still have no idea, when the money will arrive.The Lawyer said we would get only the confirmation letter in a few days. Oh I hope so badly and pray that it will be in time for the Missouri Gathering!! I am sooooooooooo Happy Family!! This has been a very arduous row to hoe!! The Tiny Tiny Check that The state has sent us to live on,people have been absolutely amazed at how a family of 4 can do it!! It was extremely difficult!! But by the Grace of God we did it,and when you have teenage daughters,well unless you're a parent I can't describe it!! I love you all and I just had to let you know!!----------Sister Pat P.S. Sister CatGirl a Special note to you. Last night I posted to your Blindness post! If I offended you in anyway, I am extremely sorry! Your post about Blindness hit home with me. I knew everybit of it was all true,I was just very sad that we got a call yesterday on my birthday that we could wait another month,and I was just soooooooooooo sad!! I was crying when I posted back to you! Please forgive me if I was offensive in anyway. My feelings were just raw last night. I love you Sister Cat!!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great news! That is some awesome news! I'm happy for you all!!! :big_smile:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Great news Pat. It's been a long time coming!!

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    thats wonderful news pat, its amazin what the power of prayer can accomplish.....yall have been waiting so long for this to happen, i know its a relief to all of you. i hope yall have a great turn around from the way thing have been. stress isnt good for anyone. all i can say is thank you lord for blessin my friends and family. now sit back and take a relaxin breath and enjoy your new found freedoms from the hardships yall have endured. what doesnt kill ya only makes ya stronger. god bless yall.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm so glad to hear that . I Have been Praying for you both ,as I know others here have also .You can start having a little normalcy now I hope.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Pat, it's WONDERFUL to hear this news - thank you for keeping us updated. I didn't think a THING about your post on the BLINDNESS thread, I totally understood sister. I've often wondered during the last few months how you were managing to keep your sanity intact, don't know if I could have done it. That's why I wanted to wish you some birthday joy and peace in the coming year, and WOO HOO, it's already happening. So just forget about that sad day yesterday (sorry it was your birthday) and CELEBRATE TODAY - since you got such a cool belated birthday gift, we're extending your birthday through this evening :big_smile:.

7. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Oh, well happy birthday Pat. Happy happy indeed. Glad to hear that your family is going to receive what's coming to you all. What a great deal. The Lord provides for his children, everytime.:cool2:

BTW, sorry 'bout the book I wrote you earlier. I usually ain't that long winded.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    :009: :009: Happy Birthday Pat. Great news.God promised to supply your needs and He is always on time. I'm convinced that Prayer changes things. I'm glad it worked in your case. God Bless.:big_smile:

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Awesome news, that is great to hear. Thanks for sharing and I am glad yall finially got what was deserved.

10. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pat, we are tickled to death for you and your family and we praise God from whom all blessings flow.

11. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Pat that is truley some awesome news, your post has made my day!!!:smile2:

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am very happy for you and your family Pat. You are a good person and I only wish it could be more. And if it were up to me it would be. :smile2:

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thats great news Pat.Now how about that loan:lol: Ha ha.(JK) You all deserve some good news for a change.Like I kept telling you don't let them whip you and you didn't.

14. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    I’m happy for you all Pat. Good things happen to good people. Luck

15. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    I'm happy for you Pat. I hope this relieved alot a stress.

16. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Great News I am so happy for you Guys Thank the LORD

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am Thanking the Lord!!! Furthermore I'm trusting Him and Believeing that He will make it possible for me and my family to go to the Missouri Gathering. I have dreamed of going all winter. Now I'm believeing God that he WILL make it possible for me to go!!:smile2:

18. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    This makes me feel so good inside.I am so happy for you.I love you Sister.Ain;t God Great! I love you Brothers and Sisters.

19. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Hey, great news. I am so happy for you all.
    Bill

20. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great to hear, Pat. Keep on rejoicing.