Today(3/28/08) Makes 2 YEARS on the BOC for Me!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Mar 28, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Yep, Today is my 2 year anniversary on the BOC! I've met a lot of fine folks and met another one yesterday(RIVERRUNT).
    Thanks Staff & Members for putting up with me and I hope I'm on here for many, many more years!!!:wink::big_smile:

Thank You All!!!!!:wink::big_smile:

2. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Congrats , I have enjoyed reading your posts and have picked up valuable info from them....

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm very happy that you have stayed on the BOC this long,and I sincerely hope you will be with us for several more years. I have always enjoyed talking online with you,unfortunately,just don't get to that much. I guess it's a thing called life.Anyway, Congradulations Lil Brother, I rejoice with you.

Big Sis:big_smile:

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Congrats John, i hope your on here for many years to come!!

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You all! I hope I'm here for many years to come also! I love this place!!!

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Happy Happy Happy BOC Aniv. Now you need to go out and catch a big one today!

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Brian!!!
    If the rain would stop and if the clinic will give me a cortizone/steroid shot for my shoulder I may try to go for a bit. Its pouring right now and my dang shoulder is killing me!:angry:

BTW, I should have put this in the BOC Milestones Forum...Its a milestone for me...:wink::big_smile:

8. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    My backs killing me right now with all this wacked out weather.Stormed all night till just a few min ago.Now temps are going for 60's to low mid 40's.

I don't see any problem with you posting here.

9. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Congrats John , Hope the drs do something for your pain

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Luckily its my left shoulder. I'm right handed. I'm not having any trouble posting, just a little slower with 1 hand...:smile2:
    I also just took my daily pain meds so they may help some, just need that cortizone shot badly.
    I hear you about the rain killing your back, my back,neck and shoulder are all hurting. The back and neck is a 24/7 thing though.
    I had an MRI on my shoulder about 6 months ago and it was good. They said its from when I broke my neck in 2000 the nerves are damaged going to my shoulder. They are gonna cut on my neck sometime, just don't know when. The back surgery sucked, I know that!!!

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Happy 2 years,John. Glad to have been here to join you.

12. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Congratulations John!!

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I got lucky and the epidurals worked for my back.But there are times with wacky weather that I feel like a knife in the back. Go get you shot and hit the water.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I've had the injections in my cervical spine and they didn't do anything for me. I elected not to go with the epidural/steroid shots since they wanted to do 3,1 a week in my low back. 3 in my mid back, also 1 a week and 3 in my neck, also 1 a week. Too many risks from 9 shots for me. He also said that I had a 20-30% of relief. It wasn't worth it.:confused2:

15. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Ouch thats alot of shots.The pain management place I went to used some heat treatment before the injections. Do you have a tens unit?

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Been a long proccess getting you away from those pay-ponds and making a true "Ohio River Catman" out of ya John, but we managed, LOL!!!!! Now, I guess it will be two more years till we get you to stop fishing for those rainbow colored baitfish, LMAO!!!!

17. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on your second anniversary John, heres to many more to come.

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Yep I have a tens unit. They are great to have!!!:big_smile:

LMAO!!! You're too darn funny!!!:wink::tounge_out::smile2:
    The only reason I fish for those rainbow colored baitfish is for the heads for bait. I can use them in Ohio and I'll be getting an Ohio license this year.

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :worship: "Happy Anniversary Big guy"!
    :wink:

You are one of the many people that make the B.O.C. a great place to be.

For that matter - "I think that all of the Members out there do". :0a23: :big_smile:
    :wink:

20. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    indeed congratulations. Think I've been here for 5 (maybe 6) years and you all ready have almost twice the posts I have. Your probably buring your fingers up. lOL