To Whom It May Concern

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by Ace, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Hi every one
    My name is Ace. My wife and I are planning a vacation to Florida this coming June.
    I was just wondering if someone that lives there or maybe has vacationed there in the past might have some info on where we might find a good place to stay and a place to fish like a fishing pier.It`s been about 20 years since we were there and I know a lot has changed.We are planing our trip to Jacksonville, Florida.We saw and ad on the internet about the George Crady Bridge Fishing Pier State Park.We will be there for a week.It doesn't have to be fancy,just the comforts of home away from home.We have a pier buggy for our equipment and all.We would like to find something close to where we're fishing.We would appreciate any help or information on this.
    "THANKS" :0a35:

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Ace I am not sure about that area but if your going to be that close and you need a place to stop and rest on the way I am 2 hours north of there and your welcome here.

3. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Don't know about any piers, but the north jetty at Mayport used to be excellent fishing; that's where the St. Johns River enters the Atlantic. We used to do very good on big black drum up at Fernandina State Park, north of Jacksonville.

4. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Ace,
    I hav'nt fished at the George Crady Bridge Fishing Pier, But From what others have told me, it is a really good spot to fish.
    Just be sure you purchase a salt water license for fishing. They are checking for them aggressively down here lately.

BILL