To the chatroom!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Jun 27, 2007.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Does anyone ever go in the chatroom anymoore? When I was home almost any time I went there I could talk to someone. But now Ive been on there 4 times and no one has ever been in there. 3 times were during the week and normal bussiness hours and TDawg is always there in that time, is he on vacation? Anyway, I was just wonderin maybe although it says I'm in the chat if maybe its not really letting me in since I'm in the land of the sand. Any time or other suggestions. Try and base time suggestions on eastern standard time please. Love ya, mean it, gotta be prudent. for those of you who dont get it that was my george bush SR. impersonation

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS

Richard, we sure do miss you in chat. Yes people still go there. Most of the groups show up around 5-7 pm and 9-11pm everyday. Theres alot of us older members and alot of newbies that are becomin regulars. Tony doesnt come in as much anymore, his work situation has changed so he isnt there as much. I look forward to seeing you in there sometime soon. Hope all is well with you in the land of the sand today. Keep up the good work, you are always in our prayers.

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Lmao I've Tried For a Few Weeks Now To Get Into The Chat Room,But Still Can't Even Get Into It So I Quit Trying.

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Greg, the culprit is usually Java. Try uninstalling and reinstalling SUN Java!

If you need help with it let me know.

Thanks,
    Barb

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I did a trouble ticket on this and did as suggested but still didn't help but I'll try again. Thanks Cattledogz