To our guests

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Jan 6, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    You can join real easy and free then you will enjoy all that the BOC has to offer so feel free to join

2. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    every body should try it .its free??????????thats even a better reason

3. hammertime

hammertime New Member

State:
    Ga.
    Just joined & first message sure do like all the info. Itching to go to santee.

4. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome to the BOC. I'm right there with you on the santee. My great uncle goes about 10 times a year at 83 years old. Never been with him. They bring home hundreds of pounds of fish. Big fish fry family. Either way welcome aboard

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Welcome Hammertime see how easy and painless that was [to join that is]:big_smile:

6. Redman 54

Redman 54 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard, I personally love your flag. Sometimes its just all the professional politicians who claim to love it that disgusts me. Hows the fishin in your neck of the woods

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yeah politicians can be a pain in the donkey as for fishin it seems I ain't been in a long time I hope at least in a few months I hope to go soon but everyone in my family thinks I am only here to do as they want on my one day a week off

8. Redman 54

Redman 54 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Yeah I know the feelin Sometimes the honey do list and the deferred maintenance list do get kinda long.. And I am in the construction business and the way work is right now you gotta git it while its there sometimes 7 days a week and can to caint. Maybe everything will loosen up before too long. Good fishin to ya