To my BOC family

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by loop, Jan 27, 2008.

1. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Well folks I haven't been real active on the board lately. The reason being my mother she went into the hospital on Jan 1 was in and out of MICU off an on, she passed Thursday night at 11.30 pm peacefuly. Her poor old body just couldn't fight it anymore we laid her to rest yesterday. This might sound strange but it was the best funerial I have ever attended.Everyone was giving a chance to say what was on there minds pertaining to how she touched each ones life everything was upbeat without the sobing and crying.Everyone seam to have the same idea of remmebering the good times.
    These past few days I have refelected upon my time with my mother and only can see the good she brought to my life and others. Sure there has been the tears of loss but those times are silenced by the many good memories we all shared with her.And she will live on in those memories.
    Loop

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Elgin, sorry to here about your mothers passing. You and all family members will be in our thoughts and prayers.

3. dookiechrist

dookiechrist New Member

State:
    utah
    sorry to here of your loss, it's good that you're positive about it......it's all about the good times.........that's when it's ok to look back.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Sorry to hear of your loss Darryl! Just keep her in your heart and remember the good times you shared, this will help get you through this Brother!

5. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Darrell,
    Sorry to hear of your mother's passing. What a celebration in Heaven when the saints are called home!! I'm glad to hear of the "upbeat" service time of memories. That is a testimony to all of you concerning YOUR faith in her destination. May GOD reward each of you for your faith!!
    I'll be praying for you and Debbie, my friend, and hope to see you at Keystone6 this year.
    Remember, MY GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!!!

6. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    sorry for your loss Elgin,our prayers are with you brother..

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sorry to hear of your loss of your mother.Just remember she is watching from above and will always be with you.

8. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sorry friend,
    I hope I can see things the way you do if or when the same happens to me.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Sorry for your loss. I'll have a good thought for you and yours.

10. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Know her mind and body are no longer frail in her new paradise.. Prayers to you and yours...

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Darrell,
    It's good to have you back and posting bro; so sorry to hear the reason for your absence though. You have my sympathy upon the loss of your dear mother. She sounds like she was a wonderful person - and the service reflected that. I recently attended a funeral which was very similar; so your comment about it being the "best" one you've been to didn't seem strange to me. IMO, they should be about celebrating the person's life; and who better to express that than the family and folks she had an impact upon. I'm not much for formality and ritual. I will be thinking of you and yours, and sending up prayers for comfort and peace. Love ya buddy.
    Your BOC sis,
    Tanya

12. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Elgin,

I am sorry to hear of your loss my Friend. Losing a Parent is a hard thing to do. Sounds like she was a special lady..She will always be with you in your Heart. May GOD bless you and yours through this time...

13. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Darrell - sorry to hear of your loss. And , NO , it did not sound strange. It just shows that the family had a peace in their minds that they knew where their beloved one was going. She is no longer hurting and is rejoicing in the heavens with our almighty father, Jesus Christ.

I glad to hear that the family and friends could rejoice in all the good times that was shared with your mother. It is my hope and prayer that this brought comfort to each and every one of you. May god bless each of you as you go on with your lives and continue to realize the good times you shared with someone that was so close to all of you! Our god is a great god!!!

14. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sorry to hear about your loss. God rest her soul.

15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Darrell I am saddened to get this news,Prayers on the way,Your Friend. J.D.

16. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You have my condolences also Elgin. It was a joyous send off when I buried my mother, but I still cried, they started out tears of joy, but soon turned to sorrow. Every one grieves in their own way and time, so just be yourself and it will work out just fine.

17. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Sorry for your loss Loop prayers are with you and your family

18. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    very sorry to hear of your loss, may peace be with you brother.

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry to hear of your mother. We all must face this at sometime in our lives,I just hope that a celebration of life comes to mind when I have the same .

20. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Darrell, I offer my sympathy on the loss of your mother.