To My Boc Family

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jul 17, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My dear brothers and sisters:
    As I was preparing to retire for the night,something just came over me and compelled me to get back online and leave you all this message. Even tho I have never personally met any of you I truly feel like that you are family. It's kinda weird for me because I've never been able to go online and feel completely safe as I do with all of you.

The information I have found on this site is very invaluable to me,and I deeply appreciate everyones post. It's true that I don't read every single post,but I feel it's fair to say that I read a large portion of them. They have caused me to laugh and to cry as tho I have personally met each one of you,so that in it's self makes you all very special to me.

I pray to Almighty God that He will keep you all in His protection,that your sicknesses will be healed,your weaknesses strengthened,if you are lost that God will shine His Glorious Light upon you that you will find the way. If ever there is anything that I can say or do to help any of you in any way,please let me know,and I promise to do all that is in my power to do for any of you.
    You have brightened my world and I wanted to say "Thank You" to each and every member of this great site referred to as "The Boc" I have always heard it said that if you feel the need to tell someone something important not to wait as if you do you may not be given a second chance.
    So to all of you I say you are in my prayers every night as I want nothing but the very best for each and every one of you. Good Night to all and May God Bless each and every one of you Brothers and Sisters---------Family
    Sincerely friends:
    pk powell (Pat):big_smile: :big_smile:

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Thanks Pk I feel the same way as do many of us Im sure rest your head tonight nowing that you are family to us as well:smile2:

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thank you PK may you rest in peace this beatuiful night. GOD BLESS AND HAVE A PEACEFUL SLEEP!! GOOD NIGHT MY BOC SISTER AND FRIEND>

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Thanks Pat ,Sleep well you are among friends

5. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thank you Pat for this touching thread! It's great to see others feel the same as you and i do! The trust and honesty on here have truely made us one big family.

6. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thats was a great post, its like what i would like to say about the boc, but i'am not good at writing. god bless you and i'am proud to have you as a boc sister.

brother, scott.

7. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    We are family here and I want to say thanks for your prayers as you are in mine. I also have to agree I am not a big fan of talking on the phone or being online, but when I found this website it was instant family that I can't quit talking to. Y'all are addicting

8. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Awwwwww Shucks now im blushing ty P K !

9. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thank you for your Prayers and sleep well.

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice post Pat! I agree with all that you said!:smile2:

11. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Pat I've been with this bunch since Sept.01 and I owe my BOC brothers more than I could ever repay.I have grandsons who I take to BOC gatherings.I've been doing this since the old older one was 9 and we were at the very frist gathering.I took an 8 year old a 10 year old and a 13 year old to the Ark.gathering this summer and I took the boys around the campground to meet the members then I let them roam the place at will because I had a campground full of my BOC brothers to look out for them.You aren't a member of just a catfishing club you are a member of a family. :haha:

12. Catman

Catman New Member

State:
    Randolph, Nebraska
    Pat you said what I think is a fine example of what the Brotherhood Of Catfishing is all about. Thank you..
    Jim, howdy. I have not been very active in posting as usuall hope you are having some goodkarma coming your way.

13. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Thanks PK, Its Good to have family. There for you if I can ever help. Can always bend this old dogs Ear when needed. sleep easy knowing you got family here in the BOC
    :0a31:

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

Been nice chatting with ya through email and PM. Hope all is well with the family. This place is awesome and glad you are getting as much out of it as I am.

15. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    PK I'm not much on words, God bless you!!!

16. BamaCats

BamaCats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    ty PK i have never felt more close as a family as i do here. I have ale\ways been able to come here and been able to talk with everyone about my problems no matter what was bothering me and know that i would not be judged of laughed at. So thanks to all the Brothers and Sisters out here in the BOC.

17. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    We ALL love you too sister,and we ALL know it.That is what makes this site so great.We are ALL surly blessed.Not only do we ALL need each other,we All are here for each other.peewee-williams

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great post,we're glad you're part of the family. God Bless!!!

19. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Great post PK. Im not much with words and type with one finger but I feel the same way.

20. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Pat you are a part of the family and I know I am late but sweet dreams and remember always that the greatest gift one can ever recive and or give is the gift of love.