to late to get a gathering together???

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Mathersm, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    I was just wondering if anyone would like to get a gathering together before it gets really cold. Maybe a sunday morning we could go hit somewhere and do a little flathead fishing. I would like to get to meet some of ya before the year is over.

2. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Just let me know and I'll see what I can do

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Where where where where dont leave us hanging LOL. I can see if I can make it would like to make a last effort to catch some.

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I tried to have a get together at Dillon Lake but it seems as if there wasn't a lot of people interested. But let us know your plans.

5. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    Everyone tell me what would be best for them as far as day of the week. It would have to be a saturday or sunday for me. Also what body of water would cordinate best for people traveling.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Im good with just about anywhere on Sat/Sun maybe could try Alum/or Hoover

7. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    We also need to figure if we are gonna do some bank fishing or if we can get together enough boats. I have a small john boat I could bring if we went somewhere like hoover. Unfortunately I only have a trolling motor and its a long run up to the north end of hoover. That is the only part of hoover i catfish.

8. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I thoroughly enjoy fishing at Dillon myself. Never been a time that I went and never caught anything. My boat won't go in hoover due to hp restriction. I have a 40hp on the jon boat I use. Me and Jason has been out several times in it, seems to work pretty good.

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I have one request NO RAIN!!!! LOL

10. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    As far as rain goes its hard to plan something to far in the future and know the forcast. I guess we could just have a mini gathering this weekend as it is supposed to be sunny all weekend.

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I will be able to make it. Just let me know in advance and I will let you know if I can make it. Poles are ready to go, just no rain!!!

12. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Going to hit Hoover this weekend. Sun. Afternon and maybe Mon. too depending on what is caught sun. Hope to see some of you there.

13. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    Everyone post what body of water the y would most like to fish and any bodies of water if any the wouldn't want to hit. Also their preferable day.

14. Abu

Abu New Member

State:
    Hemlock,Ohio
    I will be at the Muskingum River with a Jonboat and two of my boys Sunday afternoon and evening. Will launch at McConnelsville public launch ramp. You will see an old brown Ford Aerostar van in the trailer parking lot. I will have a BOC hat on my redhead, if anyone makes it down that way I will be glad to see ya. I am going after flats but will have channel cat bait and corn for carp to keep my youngest boy from getting too bored. I hope the weather forecast doesn't change and it should be a nice day to be on the water.
    Abu

15. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    What about the weekend of november 26 or 27 weather permitting for some flatties somewhere???