To Catfishrus

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Live Baiter, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Sorry, I couldn't respond by private message. Being a new member until I post 10 times I'm limited to what I can do, even with the pics. I can email them to you if you'd like to pass along that info. And I could use some info on how to post with nc. section. Sorry, I'm new at this. I've kept up with you and Tomahawk for a long time, it's nice to chat with ya.
    Eric

2. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Hey, I was striper fishing out there Sat. What part of the lake were you in and what kind of boat. I got a 2004 Tracker V-16 w/Mercury ELPTO 50 HP. There are some hogs in Badin. I've hooked several that I couldn't turn around before. Good luck on the record.

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    eric i sent you my email on a pm. send me the picture and i will try to post it for you and you can tell the story.

4. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Congrates on the big blue Eric.

5. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    That is great fish. Congrats. I been looking at picture.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC livebaiter,we're all glad to have ya as our new brother. Post often and enjoy!:smile2:

7. odominioncatter

odominioncatter Member

State:
    Elkin, NC
    Congratulations Eric. That was a beast. You are the envy of many right now bro!

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nice touch with the mat down for the fish. They do the same thing with the wells when they are caught and beached.