To all Veterans

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dirtdobber, May 22, 2009.

1. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS GREAT NATION

SEMPER FI

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thank you Thank you Thank you, we could not be who and where we are if it were not for all of you!

3. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    We not only should thank the Veterans but those that are serving now. Even though I have served my country and now am retired, I work with the ones that serve today and thank them as often I as can. :cool2: :cool2:

4. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    I agree completely, YOUR service is for OUR freedom, Muchas Gracias and God Bless you and yours.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    THANX! Ask a young person today what its about and they don't have a clue. Well at least most of em. :angry:

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Went out with my friend FuzzFace yesterday. We visited 3 rural cemeteries in southern Logan County and placed 183 US flags on the veteran's graves. Interesting reading about those in the Kansas Calvary, Indiana and Illinois infantry units, Ohio (i believe it was) artillery battery's. Then the graves of the Spanish American veterans, the Mexican campaign, WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet-Nam, Desert Storm...they are all here and accounted for. Hopefully someday someone will take the trouble to flag my headstone, but the way this country is going, no one will have the money to buy the flag. Sad.

7. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Served in 'Nam 1-68 til 1-69 myself and I know just how much "Thank You" means. When we send our troops to do a job we should be willing to support them not only while they are gone, but also upon their return. Let them know that their sacrifice has not been in vain. Our Vets gave us freedom and they are the ones who have kept us free. Thank You and Welcome Home!

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Not much I can add to the above post. I try to think and thank of them every day. Thanks to all. Semper-fi!!

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thank you to all who serve and had served. Your sacrafice means a lot to our freedoms. Thank you

Semper Fi!

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My father and Brother-in-law wer both Veterans,and I appreciate all that they have done and those who are currently serving now have my deep appreciation.Thank you very much.:big_smile::cool2:

11. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Thansk to all veterans, past present and future, the backbone of our great country!

12. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
  13. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks for your service also brother!

14. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I tried to edit my post but it would not let me...ran out of time:roll_eyes:...anyways I just wanted to say thanks also to all our vets and also to those who support us! This time is not just about the service members but for us all to pause and reflect a bit on how great our culture is as Americans because of all the sacrifices...just because you dont wear a uniform does not mean that you dont serve:wink:!

15. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    To all of you who have served or are currently serving in our Armed Forces, I want to send a big THANK YOU to you. Thank you for all you have done & continue to do for all of us so we may enjoy the basic freedoms of life, & so we may enjoy pleasures such as hunting, fishing & visiting on this forum.
    God Bless You All. Have a great Memorial Day!

16. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thank you to all Veterans and members of our military.

17. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Many thanks to all our veterans!

18. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I first want to thank all the veterans that came before me. For all my fallen brothers and sisters your sacrifice will not be forgotten. And to everyone that has said all the kind thank yous. Thanks for your support. SGT Shorey Fob Salerno Afghanistan.

19. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Be safe and thank you fof your service.

20. roondad

roondad New Member

State:
    ill.
    I served from 73 to 85 to all of you who I served with , the ones who came before me , and those who served after me , God bless you all!!