To all the Brothers and Sisters in the Northeast

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkie55, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    hey guys and gals,
    Just a note to tell you all that we're praying for you. The flooding im sure is effective some of you. Looks like more rain is in store for you folks too. In your time of distress, trials, and trouble just remember you have a protector that's ready and willing to help. Just ask and have faith. We'll continue to keep you all in our prayers. May God protect and bless every one of you.

2. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    its a real shame seeing all that destruction up there prayers go out to you

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I hope and pray that no B.O.C. brother or sister will not loose their home and all will come out safely

4. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    PRAYERS GOING TOTHE EAST COAST. HIT THE wrong key. We had rain and storms everyday but luckily no flooing yet. God please take care of everyone .

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    In Jersey to be completely honest catfishin is the best its been all year.Flooding minimal but I guess the cats have been waitin to let there whiskers hang out

6. Swampx

Swampx New Member

State:
    SC
    My prayers go out also, from SC.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Are thoughts and prayers are with all affected especially to the two truck drivers families. I seen in are local paper where a river had washed out a road or a bridge and two truck drivers drove into the river in 25 ft. water and did not make it.