To all the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Dec 25, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I think after this evening I will be off for a while don't know how long don't know if it matters or not when I sign off shortly

2. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    stay safe and keep the BOC in your thoughts while you're gone. we'll keep you in ours too.

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    richard i dont why you will be off for a while but i wish you the best in all that you do and will look forward to your return , i hope your leaving for good reasons and that what ever causes you to leave works out for the best , good luck

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard,

Good talking with you again on the cell phone, hope everything works out and see you at the GA Gathering.

Paul

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Just remember we are always here when you need us. Somethings never go away and the BOC is one of them you have 1,000's of freinds here in this place where you are always welcome. take care and best of luck in what ever you do.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    It matters. I enjoy reading your post. You been here for a long time.
    I'm doing the same come 1-1-07.

Just need to get r done for a while.

Take care. See ya back on BOC one day.

Take care and God Bless

Dano

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Keep the greasy side down brother, hope to see you on here soon!!

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Richard - Hope everything is alright with you! It kind of worries me the way you worded your post! Take care and I look forward to seeing you post again!:smile2:

9. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Richard,

Its been a pleasure reading what you have had to say. You've been on the BOC a long while and I hope to have you return as soon as possible. Take care in your ventures and we will be keeping an eye out for your return.
    You have many friends and no one likes to see their friends go. May the Lord bless you and yours and have a wonderful and properous 2007. :smile2:

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I hope you are ok! It matters very much to me,so whatever the cause is,stay healthy and come back soon. You will be missed don't you ever doubt it! Have a safe and prosperous NewYear,and again come back soon you will be missed! Sister Pat Powell:confused2:

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Richard I will miss Ya and You Keep Yourself Safe.If You need anything Just Hollar OK. J.D.
    :sad_2a:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    It does matter that your leaving.What ever the reason is really none of our business.Just take care of your self ,keep that truck between the white lines and the greasy side down. Hopefully you won't be gone very long. Were gonna miss you. GOD BLESS and TAKE CARE!!

13. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Richard, hate to see ya go brother. Come back real soon. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

14. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    THANKS for the concern and thoughts had to clean out my mind took a whileLOL to find it that is but now I am back and am triing to figure out how to make 07 a banner year for new members so as you may see I have one idea cooking check out the thread titled for 2007 but yes I am back