To all the BOC MOMs

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, May 10, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I wont be around the puter on Sunday as we're going to be at the sister in laws for our nieces high school graduation. [hoping to tye into a few Kerr blues while im there also. Anyway I would like to wish all the moms of the boc a very happy mothers day and hope you all have a real special day on your day.

2. Tala

Tala Guest

Thank's for being so thoughtful!

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dang, I got to go to house and look at dates. I forgot Moms day was this weekend. Thanks for the reminder. I've got a lot going on right now.

Hope all has a good one.

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Thanks Richard

Id like to wish all the mothers a wonderful happy mothers day as well. :big_smile:

5. d_guerrero1

d_guerrero1 New Member

State:
    Roselle, Illinois
    I would also like to wish all the BOC moms a happy Mothers Day and keep up the excellent job raising all those little madcatters:lol:

6. redticrunner

redticrunner New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    wanna wish a happy mothers day to all yall women on the site. hope u have a great day with your families. and a special happy mothers day to you punkin....my little sugaplum.

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    hershell pleaseeee.you bringing tears to my eyes you romantic.happy mothers day gurls.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    "Sugaplum" Hershell you sure are welcome but you are makeing it so juicy it will be hard for us to stand up.To all BOC Gals., Happy Mothers Day.:byebye: :byebye: