To all my friends past and present

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Chuckb, May 18, 2007.

1. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    I am still alive and doing fine. I have lost touch with a lot of you over the past year but that doesn't mean I have forgotten any of you. PM me for my new e-mail. I am now residing in Florida and if you want my cell # contact Whistler I would post it here but you all know that the internet is an easy way to track people down. I look forward to hearing from some of my old friends and maybe even some new ones. PS is Deerhunter reading this? How about Gene ? Anyway have fun and good luck fishing.
    Chuck

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hey ol buddy, it it sure nice to see ya around. Have you been tearing up the turtles like the first time we met. lol

Hope the move went well and Florida treats ya right. I dont blame ya moving south of all us crazy nuts. hehehe

Hope to see ya posting more buddy.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Well I'll be its Chuck "B". LOL! Hope all is well with you and yours. FLORIDA! YIKES! Hope the move works out for ya. I thought only "OLD FARTS" moved down there. LOL!

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey Chuck, it sure is good to see you here again, we have missed you buddy. How do you like Florida so far? If you ever get back up this way, give us a holler and maybe we can hit the river and do a little fishing.

5. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Wow, funny you posted.. I was just cruising around the "Old" site the other day and was wondering what happened to ya... Sorry ya moved, would have been nice to wet a line with ya.... Hope everything is working out for ya.

6. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Welcome Back Ole Buddy:

I see that that Card must have worked out OK. I will call you later but I imagine you are sleeping Now.

Big George;

H is in FL because he is officially and "Old Fart". You see he is gettin OLD like Us.

Gene

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hi Chuck! glad you said hello. You better change your profile info, You wouldn't want to be mistaken for a Sucker would ya! lol:big_smile::smile2::wink:

8. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Great to see you back chuck. you have been missed

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Good to hear from you again, Chuck. Hope you will be able to come back for a visit, come Catstock time.

10. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Its great to see you again

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Its good to see you back posting again Chuck. Had wondered about you! Glad all is well with you!:wink::big_smile:

12. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Welcome back Chuck I don't know where in Fla. you are but if you can come up Toga. the end of june for a gathering check it out it the gathering section and come on