To all my BOC brothers and sisters.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Salthart, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Salthart

Salthart New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    It has been said by others already and I'm sure much better than I can do. But still. I have found a home here with the BOC and its all because of you the members.
    I came here because I took a liking to catfishing but I have stayed because I took a liking to the people. You have shown me nothing but welcome and even put up with my jokes. And Even though you should get some kind of medal, Thanks is the best I can offer..

So heres to all the Brother/sisterhood whereever you may be. Merry Christmas and a happy new year ! I wish you all lots of time on the bank or in a boat and lots of singing drags and bend rods.. ! ! ! ! !

2. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    Merry christmas to you and yours ,,,Marty.

( I'd take the sound of a garcia singing over a good band anyday :cool2:.)

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Marty, nothing would make me happier than for a big old flat to take to my bait, just like you have to our home here, I would get a bite every time! Merry Christmas brother.......:wink:

4. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Good point Marty; I can hardly go a day with out getting on here to see what all my friends are up to. It is a great forum of ole fishermen that can't hit the water as hard as they did when they were young, or for the young ones that are too busy making a living and taking care of their growing families. Thanks for helping me realize how much I appreciate all that the BOC brings into my life.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Marty were glad you came and stayed. Enjoy your post. Merry Christmas.

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Merry Christmas brother, the BOC is my greatest find. Met alot of good friends here at gatherings and fishin with folks. This place is the bomb.

7. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Marty, we've all got an addiction to this place and the people on here. My day just doesn't seem complete if I don't get to visit my buds on here. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Marty thanks for joining and stayin with us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. God Bless Ya Brother!!:big_smile:Sister Pat:big_smile:

9. justinvaughttattoos

justinvaughttattoos New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    thanks marty... happy holidays to you and your family...

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    merry christmas and god bless Marty

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Merry Christmas to you and the family Marty.

12. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Marty Merry Christmas to you an yours , looking forward to getting to meet you in person one day soon , enjoy talking with you in chat an on here