To all members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Jul 9, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    After a short time of scanning the B.O.C. I have figured out that a lot of the members like to lurk in the shadows and not post at all so if this fits you how about forgetting what you have been taught about not talking to strangers and add something on this site we are family so jump in any where you want

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

I'm all about that, John and Richard...you guys quit picking my brains..I'm all out! give some back!:lol:

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I agree brothers. There are many members that are on here every day but never post. You can log on, see em on, but it is like their keyboard wont work.

I urge all members to post a little and give us some great info. There are things that you know that we dont. It is just part of how you were raised and taught to fish.

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I try Richard... but I don't really have anything to offer...:embarassed:

5. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Then there are some of us who post often but nothing of value....
    I'm sure that I post at least 10 times to 1 of being good info for someone if that.

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Get em. I would agree this place needs less "silent partners".

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I know it sure makes me mad when people post just to welcome a new member, say hey, or tell a brother congrats on a catch. Rediculous how people post so much on here sometimes........:big_smile:

8. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    It is hard to take that first step into any forum as you think what your typing is not worthy and you'll be ridiculed at what you have to say. Nothing could be further from the truth, sure I have typed stuff that others have laughed at but they have never done it back openly on the forum. Which is a good thing because I just got my belt back from the hospital so I could do serious stuff to myself like put it on and tighten it up to the last hole until I turn blue or poop my pants from the added pressure.... then you'd all be sorry..... OK, I'm over it.... seriously, come on in and ask a question to get started or just introduce yourself and you'll be off and typing. lol

9. trotlining

trotlining New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Who has the best buy on bulk trotline hooks???

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    :lol: :lol: :lol: If B.S. were music.... you'd be a brass band... :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Some people read my mind and post my thought about a thread before i even get a chance to read it. So I just keep quite. I know that you know, that I know, that you know who you are. and thats Okay with me.

12. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    OK, OK I will start posting 10 times more than before ,LOL. But I have to say it was fun lurking in the shadows, LOL. :lol:

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya, cmon brothers and sisters, jump on in these things, we're family after all!

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    actually, Jeb, i am thinking more along the lines of a 110 piece orchestra:lol:

15. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Obviously you're more musically inclined than I...:lol:

16. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Awwwwww gee, guys...I post sometimes, but don't really have much to say except to pick on old Mean Gene! :lol:

17. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Hey Guys listen up David ask us a real question. First off welcome to the Brotherhood David. You just make yourself at home and it really is more fun to get involved and post back and forth with this bunch of nuts. To your question, I don't really know about the hooks but someone will come along here in a minute with a place.

ST

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Now you are giving low blows....LMAO.

19. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    None of my posts make any sense...I just like to read my own talk:big_smile: :big_smile: !

20. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Now guys I post senseless garrble so I can pad my post. :lol: :lol: