To all members of the mighty BOC

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Oct 7, 2009.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I want to thank all of my family and friends of the BOC . God had a hand in it i think when he brought each and everyone of us to this websight .The power of friends and prayer come together as one on here. I am so blessed to have as many of friends on here as i do . Yall have really become a part of my every day life and i was lost the days that i was not able to come in here and talk with my BOC family .With the power of yalls prayers i have really been blessed and after two days im back on my feet and back to the link between all of you and i . Im not ready to jump in my boat or walk up and down the rocks of a dam , but i am feeling pretty good . I think someone threw a power prayer in there somewhere because there is verry little pain in my back or legs , something i havent expieranced in a long time . So thanks to each and everyone of you and your family for your Prayers you sent my way . I am very Blessed to have the family and friends that i have here on the mighty BOC ------------------Robert

2. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    You would do the same for any one of us !!
    When you feel like it I think the next trip should be banking at the park:big_smile::cool2::smile2:

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Thanks Robert an wish you well.

4. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    we always here for you bro:wink:

5. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    anytime any place buddy ill be there

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Robert for the positive update. Yes, God still hears an d answers prayers. Praying for a complete, pain free recovery. Glad your back with us.

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Glad to see you up and percolating so well! Yes, prayer DOES work miracles!

Bill in SC

8. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I'm so glad to see you back on the BOC,,, we for sure missed you too!! Some times there just isn't enough words to say what a gift we all have being part of the "BOC FAMILY". YW from the bottom of my heart. I know you would do the same for us if and when the call comes. Like I said before,, my family keeps gettin bigger & bigger!!!
    TC & see ya soon
    Cass

9. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Glad your doing well Robert. We are all here for ya Buddy/

10. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    glad it turned out well buddy

11. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    So glad you are doing as well as you are.

12. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Glad to hear ya are up and about slowly I know! i still remember the very 1st time Robert i came into chat...Kind of scred being that it was mostly men. You jumped right up and said Hi and asked me if I have been fishing....From then on I was hooked! I consider ya part of my family and Regina and Ashley too...Even if you are from Grapevine! LOL Tend to yourself, Allow things to mend and move every once in a while WINK!

13. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    welcome back tall.i hear ya bout the power of prayer big guy been on the list a long time now.hurry up and get better im hankering to go fish wdm.

14. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Tall you said thanks to the B.O.C. as well or better than anyone else i have seen try to say thanks on here ,glad to have you back on the net with us ,hope for a speedy recovery for u

15. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Glad to here your doin good. We are all here for ya anytime brother.

Later,
    Chris

16. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Knew you'd make it through the darkness!!
    Now you must pick up where you left off!!

17. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Glad to see your back Robert! You have been there for me - who left work and came to my bedside when I was in the ER with a cut to the gut? Who on that same night took a tramatized child home and cared for him until I could take care of some business? That person was You and Regina!

I will be down to see you after work before the weekend! You take care of yourself partner. When you get better maybe we can hook up and do some fishing!

18. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    budd any day any time ill give ya my blood sweat and tears. but dont forget jesus cause he did the same. im not a curch goin man. but i still thank the good lord above. like i said if ya need anything just say so and ill be there to help. get well soon.

19. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    The power of prayer and sincerety of the one offering the prayer is key to powerful results. We don't always hear the answer that we want but it is so evident when prayer is answered in a possitive manner. we are so glad that you are doing better. Please honor the prayers by honestly walking in the path that is intended for you. God bless & tight lines...:cool2: