to all kentuckyians please help

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by thecatman, Jan 17, 2010.

1. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey yall i'll be in kentucky and might beable to fish for about a week will be in hustonville from the 24-30th of this month roughly if any of yall could show me where to fish or anything like that around the hustonville area it would be much appreciated

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    brandon, contact Lance. he is from the lexington area and if i remember correctly he fishes south of Lex a lot. he is over in the EKY thread. stop in there and leave a message for him.

my parents house is about 3 hours from where you will be, and i may be home that weekend. if your willing to drive, maybe we can meet half way somewhere.

caverun isn't far from where you will be, and it is a great catfish/world renouned musky lake. after you get your boat will be the best time for you to fish it, because it is a really big lake, but if not, you can fish it from A LOT of access points from the road.

3. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i plan on picking my new boat up on monday and fishing atleast 1-2 days before saturday when we leave to come back to texas

4. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    yeah there is a few good places you can fish that way, but ill let lance or one of these other guys tell you about them, because to be honest i dont fish up that way and dont know where they all are. i just know some of the guys from that area catch fish.

5. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    You might want to try Cumberland Lake.Get on the Kentucky fishing forum and check it out as a lot of guys there fish Cumberland.
    Jake