To all guests

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by laidbck111, Jul 22, 2006.

1. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

why not join? I see at 3:46 am right now there are 15 guest on the site and I was curios as to why you don't join. This site has everything you could want information and tons of it, different points of views, multiple ways to fish, different types of baits, good staff, links to quaility sponsers and a family atmosphere. The list could go on and on and joining only takes a couple of minutes so step up and do the right thing. I know the other members would welcome you to our family with open arms and big grins so come on and GET ER DONE.

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    Its a great place to spend some down time and get to know some people.

3. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    I'm with ya there benji have noticed this a lot lately! come on people this is the best catfishing site on the net join in and become one of the family here!

4. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    i work for a couple of fire departments and a couple of ambulance services. when im waiting for the next emergency , I jump on the comp. and read whats new on here. alot of times I have noticed I was on the site but not logged in. now i try to make sure i am. great post though

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Yeah, Come on in fellers! The water is fine! LOL

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Waters wet, not too codld. We sure have a blast on here fellas!! Join in on the fun.

7. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I agree its easy, my comptuer illiterate self wandered in here one night. I love it ...:big_smile: