to all boc brothers

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by flatheadslayer, Oct 9, 2009.

1. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i just wanted to post my thanks to all boc brothers and sisters in the armed forces for making it possible to do all this cat fish catching(or not catching).without them we wouldnt be able to do the things we love to do ,freely.thanx again to everyone in uniform.

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    amen to that! thank you!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Right you are Preston. Reps.

4. mactheaxe

mactheaxe New Member

State:
    cartersville, georgia
    im a veteran, and thank you. and thank you to all who still serve

5. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
  6. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    i want to thank God for our troops and a safe return so they can go fishing.:0a31::0a31:

7. catfishassasin

catfishassasin New Member

State:
    FTBEENING
    not a problem love to serve but doesnt leave us much time to fish........lol

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    What he said, thanks

9. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Amen to that! Good Post, Reps to you.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    In full agreement with all posts.[ God Bless our Troops ]and lets not forget the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could all be free to enjoy the things we do on a daily bases.

11. jerry l james II

jerry l james II New Member

State:
    alabama
    Thats what I'm talking about. Got to give credit where credit is due

12. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Preston, I so much appreciate your thanks. I served for 28 years and was medically retired (put out to pasture) in November of 2008. I loved my job and I loved being part of the force that keeps America the free and great nation that it is.
    I want to give my thanks to all of those spouces, children, family members, and friends that stand behind the American fighting force. Without their understanding and courage, our job would have been much more difficult.
    Not only do we need willing and well trained forces, but we need the civilian populace that is willing to forge ahead with patriotic venues and to keep the American heart beat strong and proud.
    Thank you to all of you that sacrifice for our Country whether it is military, civilian, volunteering, a kind word, or helping a neighbor. We are all one team wanting to keep America free now and in the future...:cool2:

13. cvbaitman

cvbaitman New Member

State:
    georgia
    WE NEED TO THANK ALL EVERY DAY THAT PUTS ON A UNIFORM AND RISK THERE LIVES FOR US.......USA THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD....

14. redbone

redbone New Member

State:
    smiths sta

Thanks Preston , great post and we will never be able to say it enough. Alot of great catfishermen never made it home to fish again.

on a lighter note ...try working swing shift catfishassasin' it is tough as well. just have to make time sometimes.... the captain will understand !!
    :smile2::smile2:

15. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Amen brother. Thanks to all the guys in the service for keeping this great country safe.