TN vs GA

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by SCcatfishing, Oct 11, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey yall did you see that my vols beat the breaks off those dog's...http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/teams/ttd

So all those gamecocks we will see you at our house OCT 31st. Did yall here when yall lose to us this year sec is renaming usc to the gamehens!!!:smile2::smile2::wink:

2. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    NO comment! :wink:

Bill in SC

Sometimes a Gamecock, sometimes a Shamecock

The sun don't shine on the same dog's behind all the time. Watch what you say. It may return to bite ya in the BE-HIND! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

State:
    Elgin, SC
    We should've beaten Georgia, missed extra point and some other dumb things cost us that one.

I love it that a VOL is bragging after scratching to beat an unranked Georgia team to be 3-3! What a great time to be a Gamecock....

Tall order for the 'Cocks this weekend.... 'Bama. We will soften 'em up a little for ya, VOL! ;)

(Did you hear about the break-in at the UT library this weekend? Somebody stole HUNDREDS of books!....

... some of 'em weren't even COLORED IN YET! ;) )

I love football and fishin' in the falll....

5. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: I ain't got nutin to say

6. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah we didn't scratch to win... We are like lions we like to play with our food before we eat it..... 45-19 thats a pretty good lead....:wink:

News flash USC had been found to stole the books from UT. Why they got busted you ask? They didn't know what to do with the ones that wasn't colored in yet so they went back to pecking at the ground...:wink:

7. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

State:
    Elgin, SC
    Hey, these Gamecocks are pretty PUMPED about playing Kiffin's Vols!

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2009/03/09/lane-kiffin-tells-recruit-hell-end-up-pumping-gas/

Especially Alshon!

Moe Brown (Defensive Team Captain) said he took the gas-pumping thing personally (as a 3.2 finance major).

I can certainly respect what Tennessee has done in the past, but Kiffen's mouth amazes me every time it opens. Do ya'll like him?

Tomorrow will be a hard-fought game, but with this win the Gamecocks will pass by the Tennessee football program in the modern era. (Spurrier is 2-2 vs. Tennessee as a Gamecock, and will be 3-2 after Saturday night!)

All in fun and jest :tounge_out:, but I am eating catfish stew and thinking about this game...

Prediction: Tennessee has some success early in the game on the ground, finds the yardage tough to get and has to depend on Crompton to throw. (which will be caught by Moe Brown on his way to a pick-six!)

'Nuff said!

'Cocks- 24
    Kiffen's Koondogs- 10

GO 'COCKS!! PUMP KIFFEN!! :wink:

8. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC

I think TN will be 38+ Usc will be 14+!!!

I don't like our TN coach he just need to have is mouth wired shut, but other than that he is a good coach...:wink: TN did lose to Bama 10 to 12 so we will see how good Usc really is.... Want to get a bet going? If TN wins you take me fishing and if Usc wins I have to take you fishing? If so where you taking me!!:smile2::wink:

9. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC

I think TN will be 38+ Usc will be 14+!!!

I don't like our TN coach he just need to have is mouth wired shut, but other than that he is a good coach...:wink: TN did lose to Bama 10 to 12 so we will see how good Usc really is.... Want to get a bet going? If TN wins you take me fishing and if Usc wins I have to take you fishing? If so where you taking me!!:smile2::wink: sorry about the double post the computer was taking for ever so I closed out and repost!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009