TN Roll Call

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by ut1trey, Nov 24, 2009.

1. ut1trey

ut1trey New Member

State:
    Knoxville TN
    Since, I'm new to the site, I'm just wondering where everyone lives in TN and what body of water they fish the most. I live Knoxville and I fish Ft. Loudon Lake and the Clinch River below Melton Hill mostly, but will fish anywhere.

2. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Lebanon, Tn. Fish Old Hickory Lake, Cumberland River, Percy priest Lake, Cedar Creek.

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I fish old hickory lake over around mt. juliet. Fishing can be good and bad around where I fish at. Just have to strike up and get a lucky day.

4. festus

festus New Member

Coalfield, TN. I live about 4 minutes from the intersection line of Morgan County, Anderson County, and Roane County, about 30 minutes from Knoxville. I fish Watts Bar Lake more than anywhere else, the Little Emory, Big Emory and Clinch River sections, and especially as Trey mentioned, the tailwaters of Melton Hill Dam. Also fish the reservoir of MH just outside Oak Ridge.

5. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm in Hartsville Tn..I fish Old Hickory,Cordell Hull, Percy Priest and Caney Fork..;.

6. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Mt juliet / lebanon area. Old Hickory Lake and sometimes Priest..

7. 01ssrms

01ssrms New Member

State:
    TN
    Gallatin here and fish on Old Hickory and just below the dam on the Cumberland.

8. dthrasher

dthrasher New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I live in Lafayette but have a weekend place on the upper end of Cordell Hull. Thats where you will find me.:big_smile:

9. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I use to live out by HHS on the other side of Maryville... But I fish sc now and about once a month I go to FT. Loudon dam.... Or watts bar... I hope one day in the next 5 years I will move back Home to TN... P.s if you fish Loudon dam get a locking gas cap and a alarm... 2 months ago I lauched at the new landing at the dam... They got me for 30+ gallons of gas and in 2008 they got my cad convert off my truck with 20 others.....

10. ut1trey

ut1trey New Member

State:
    Knoxville TN
    David, thanks for the heads up on the thieves at Ft. Loudon. BTW where are you living in SC. My dad lives on Lake Greenwood. I love it down there and try to get down to fish several times a year. Do you ever fish Lake Greenwood?

11. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Just a little note if the user has filed out his profile you can go to there profile and under thier profile pic click on about and it will answer that question. I live in Murfreesboro and I fish old hickory and percy priest.:tounge_out:

12. skbrilo

skbrilo Member

State:
    Nashville, TN
    Mainly fish the Cumberland River (Cumberland City) and Wheeler Lake now. I live in Arrington.. I don't mind driving a good distance to catch bigger fish. OH/ Priest have NEVER produced anything of size for me. It looks like most of the OH/Priest guys on here are in the same boat. I wish it were better closer to home.

13. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    I am in wartburg. I fish watts bar, melton hill, and fort loudon. Mostly emory, little emory an the clinch. Have been laid up for a couple of years but hope to get back with them in the spring.

14. coolbreeze70

coolbreeze70 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    I live in Clarksville. I mostly fish the Cumberland out by the CC steam plant. I fish Kentucky Lake and Barkley some also.

15. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Live in Woodlawn TN and fish the cumberland river mostly.

16. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Eagleville, Tn during the week and Savannah, Tn when i am not working. I fish Priest, Old Hickory, CC steam plant on occasion, Tn river and Pickwick.

17. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I live about 30 mins from your dad... I live about a mile from Lake Murray, But I fish lake Monticello which is between gwood and murray... But next time you get down pm before you leave and we will hook up... Also I should be up your way in a few weeks if you want to go fish...

18. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Does it count if I wished I was from Tennessee ....lol
    I am hoping to sell my house and land someday and move near copperhill Tennessee . Was hoping to do it this year but we have had two of our kids move back home only they brought kids and spouses back with them ...lol
    I told the wife we needed to sell this big ol' place last year...lol

19. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Dickson TN i fish from defeated creek to paris landing and from paris landing to picwick.old hickory percy preist and the atlantic.duck river and 8 creeks 14 ponds and on the Wii lol

20. shadguts

shadguts New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Jackson, Tn and fish mostly the Mississippi river anywhere along the Tennessee border. I also fish the Tennessee River in Hardin County. I will fish anywhere though but it's hard to drive along way with such a good fishery here at home.