TN Member roll call

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by SGTREDNECK, Aug 15, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ok all your TN cat fishers. Time for all of us to check in and tell everyone where your from and fish.

I am Andrew. Live in Woodlawn TN. I fish the cumberland river mostly, but do drag myself to Barkley once or twice a year. I will be visiting the TN river when I get back. Gotta try it, atleast once. I love striper fishing as well as cat fishing. Good luck out there.

2. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey guys I'm Les..I live in Hartsville TN bout 60 mile northeast of Nashville in case your wondering..I'm a transplant a lil over 3 years removed from New Orleans Louisiana..Theres a lot of places nearby that I haven't even fished yet but I usually fish Old Hickory,Cumberland River,Percy Priest,Bledsoe Creek..The fishing up here is totaly different then in Louisiana..I used to fish mostly inshore salt water for specks and reds..Well thats my story and I'm sticking to it..

3. tennesseeriver

tennesseeriver New Member

State:
    tennessee
    hey yall!! my name is chris and im from pleasant view tn i fish the cumberland river and some local creeks around me but my favorite place in the whole world is the tennessee river near tennessee ridge and danville i have always loved catfishing but have never had time to fish as much as id like.

4. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Im not a official TN Guy, but I fish there 95% of the time, Nick and Chick around Chattanooga, Cats are my love but im also die hard Brim fisherman,,To me best eating fish out there,,, Wish they got bigger would love to catch a 25lb blue gill.:confused2:,,,Why do you think the make such good bait..:wink:
    :smile2:
    Puddle

5. gruffy911

gruffy911 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My name is Dave and I live in Cleveland Tn. and fish Chickamauga around where the Hiwassie River enters it.

6. preshrd3cpy

preshrd3cpy New Member

State:
    Calhoun,Tennessee
    David,, Fish the Hiwassee and Watts Bar Iam from the Athens Tn area and live in Calhoun Tn.. I work for the Bradley County Sheriffs office and have for the last 7 1/2 yrs started police work when I was 18,,, ten yrs ago

7. littlejomojo

littlejomojo New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hi i live in shelbyville ,tn and mostly fish in the duck river and at normandy damn/resivoir also hit tims ford from time to time for smallies and stripers
    (avatar pic is actualy from 20 years ago :)) i'll tell you for a small river it sure has some big blues, flats and channels.if you consider 10-30lbs big anyway.
    put in a nice pic of a 26lb flat caught yesturday (guy right next to me)
    a pic of some bait that got eaten instead of fished with
    and me with some blues and channels i fish as much as possible at least once a weekend and once during the week

Attached Files:

8. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well im AJ i fish Old Hickory Lake primarily for cats and skipjack. Dont really route out too much unless its somewhere on the cumberland. Occasionally i'll fish some private ponds.

9. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    My name is John. My passion, started about 20 yrs ago , is for large cats and just recently stripers. I live in Mt Juliet and I am a native to Hermitage / Mt Juliet Tn area. I fish both Priest and Old Hick. Mainly OH because I live not 5 min from the boat ramp. Steam Plant area and schutes branch are my put in spots. Hope to get a decent cat soon for my avitar pic instead of that Striper.

10. festus

festus New Member

I grew up in Anderson County, TN, but moved to Morgan County about 1972. Usually I fish the Little Emory, Big Emory, and Clinch River sections of Watts Bar Lake and parts of Melton Hill Lake. Also have access to a couple of ponds. One contains channel catfish, but unfortunately poachers have taken a huge dent of them out. A friend of mine hooked and landed a 34" grass carp out of there today and it weighed 20 1/2 pounds. Many of my friends have had some of their favorite fishing holes pretty much ruined by TVA, the Kingston Steam Plant spill. They still won't let you in there.

11. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Hi y'all, my name is Debbie and my husband Bo and I fish Old Hickory, Cumberland River, and Tennessee River. We go up to Land Between the Lakes every chance we get. Nice to see some new faces on here.

BTW, Chris, we're neighbors! I'm over in Springfield.

12. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Well I'm Mark and live in Chattanooga. I fish mostly on Chicamauga lake, but sometimes venture below the Chic dam and fish Nickajack lake. We here in Tennessee are blessed with some of the most productive lakes, creeks, and rivers. I'm blessed that I have two great lakes to choose from withing 10 minutes of my house. This is also a beautiful place to spend time on the lakes just cruising around checking out the scenery which I do quite often with my wife.

13. Jedicazador

Jedicazador New Member

State:
    TN
    Hello, my name is Mike I moved to TN almost a year ago, I'm a retired Deputy from Nevada. I live in Red Boiling Springs in Macon Co. I will fish anywhere I can, but mostly on the Cumberland in the Wartrace and Cordell Hull areas. I'm not much of a catfisherman, but do very well flyfishing and bass'n. I'm learning the area and how to fish em. I love God, my family and the outdoors.

14. ibmeubu

ibmeubu New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    hey yall I'm Philip and was raised a commercial fisherman but only rod and reel now to much hard work doing it for a living. I fish the Tennessee from Cuba Landing to Turkey Creek

15. coolbreeze70

coolbreeze70 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Hey everyone, im Scott. I live in Clarksville, TN. I usually fish the Cumberland River, especially out by the steam plant. Havent had a chance to get the boat out to much lately due to being in Iraq. I will be home the first part of September so if anyone wants to tag along give me a holler. Its always fun taking someone out who doesnt get to go out on a boat normally. Im your typical redneck, hunting, fishing, and racing. When im home im also the tech official at Clarksville Speedway for the circle track.

16. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    We should get together this winter and do some fishing all. Say mid to late November?

17. msd7806

msd7806 New Member

State:
    Pegram, TN
    My name is Matt. I live in Pegram, TN. I catfish Cheatham lake, the cumberland, Tennessee River. I also like wading local creeks and the Harpeth River for smallmouth.

18. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Don i live in dickson i fish all over and i fish for everything depends on who goes with me and what they want to fish for.im ready sarge lets all hook up