Tn Big fish.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ShilohRed, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Conservation or Politics.... which will win? Will Illinois get all of Tn Big fish? I guess politics will win unless Tn voters get involved big time soon.

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Appears to me, one just has to "follow the money" into the pockets of Borchert and his ilk...:sad2:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we talk.

3. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks for posting the article. We all know that most politicians have there best interest in mind not ours.

4. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks for the post. I don't like the idea of commercially harvesting large catfish, it seems like it wouldn't have a very positive impact on the population. If they had the limit of 1 catfish over 34" for commercial fisherman I think that wouldn't be a problem, but if the limit was higher or there was no limit at all I don't like to think what would happen to these awesome catfishing waters.

5. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pete, we are going to send a few e-mails again to our state reps and see if it will do any good. Thanks for the link.

6. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    THANKS FOR THE READ. WHAT A SHAME THAT THE WILDLIFE HAS TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING THAT WE DO. WHAT ARE POLITICIANS GONNA DO WHEN THERES NOTHING LEFT?

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for sharing, that really sucks to read. Hopefully they will not pass it. Just make transporting the big fish across state line illegal as well.

8. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    That was a great article. It would be nice if some of the local news stations in Nashville would pick up the story and give it some air time....the more exposure the situation gets, the more likely those politicians will have to slide back down into their slimy holes.

cyas
    robert

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    If we don't get enough voices noticed our dear beloved Governor will sell us down the river so to speak.
    Robert I wished channel 5 4 or 2 would pick up on this but it won't sell air time for the sponsors so we are doomed to do this ourselves.

10. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    after reading that article and makin a post, i spent the last hour or so finding all the websites for ALL of the nashville tv/news stations and asked that they would cover this story. don't know if it will do any good or not..but what the heck.

cyas
    robert