Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pete,
Where did you mount it ? On the back of your boat?
Thanks for the heads up on the sale.
I plan on mounting both of them. On the front and and back. Buy 2 more bases and then it only take 2 minutes to sway from one end of the boat to the other.
Use them for crappie in the front spider Rigging . And the back fishing for catfish.
pete

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hard to believe..
A company is a sponsor of the board. and having a sale. And 2 post on this one. They even post one on there section of the board.
Now they are giving one away and theres over 90 signed up.
What is the deal? I know good and well this post is being read.
Guessing you can sign up for a free one. but can not even make a post when they make one about a sale or someone else does.
Sorry for taking up everyones time on posting this post.:embarassed:
Pete

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
No offence ,Pete . But I bank fish 90% of the time ,and I make my own rod holders to suit my needs. I also will not get in the giveaways anymore as I have what I need and I just aint lucky at that kind of thing.I can count on one hand how many I have got in in the past two years too.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
sorry but i have 5 holders on my 17' boat. i dont need any,lol. the one for bank fishing would be cool so i signed up for it.

how would they feel if 0 singed up for the contest,lol. unwanted. probably.

looks like a great holder. i just am full already.:wink: thanks for promoting there sale. if i needed one ide grab it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
This site is so large how you supposed to even notice sales events. Im new and still trying to learn how this site works . Also ive not got much spare money ............. no boat ,....so dont just assume everyone has the cash to put into these things.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Easy there big fella. Maybe some folks is happy with what they have and maybe others are waitin for.................. THE BIG ECONOMIC STIMULOUS CHECK. LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.