Tite-Lok sale!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ShilohRed, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
  2. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pete,
    Where did you mount it ? On the back of your boat?
    Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I plan on mounting both of them. On the front and and back. Buy 2 more bases and then it only take 2 minutes to sway from one end of the boat to the other.
    Use them for crappie in the front spider Rigging . And the back fishing for catfish.
    pete

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Hard to believe..
    A company is a sponsor of the board. and having a sale. And 2 post on this one. They even post one on there section of the board.
    Now they are giving one away and theres over 90 signed up.
    What is the deal? I know good and well this post is being read.
    Guessing you can sign up for a free one. but can not even make a post when they make one about a sale or someone else does.
    Sorry for taking up everyones time on posting this post.:embarassed:
    Pete

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    No offence ,Pete . But I bank fish 90% of the time ,and I make my own rod holders to suit my needs. I also will not get in the giveaways anymore as I have what I need and I just aint lucky at that kind of thing.I can count on one hand how many I have got in in the past two years too.

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Money is tight for me or I would snatch one up right now.I have been eyeballing one since I first saw it.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sorry but i have 5 holders on my 17' boat. i dont need any,lol. the one for bank fishing would be cool so i signed up for it.

how would they feel if 0 singed up for the contest,lol. unwanted. probably.

looks like a great holder. i just am full already.:wink: thanks for promoting there sale. if i needed one ide grab it.

8. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    This site is so large how you supposed to even notice sales events. Im new and still trying to learn how this site works . Also ive not got much spare money ............. no boat ,....so dont just assume everyone has the cash to put into these things.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Easy there big fella. Maybe some folks is happy with what they have and maybe others are waitin for.................. THE BIG ECONOMIC STIMULOUS CHECK. LOL!

10. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I think someone needs there happy pill.

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hmmmmm, actually i'm building a rodbar for my boat. If I were in the market for one, perhaps i would consider these but with money being like it is, i'll build my own and spend the cash on boat gas.

12. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    I'm a poor redneck, and saw on here how to make my own rod holders, ever since then I use these

13. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    I dont know whats up, but I tried to upload some pics of th rod holders I use, but it didnt work.