TIS A SAD DAY!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Aug 28, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Took Mike from the board out this mornin. We caught fish as the pics will indicate. Was cruisein along and nailed a freekin boulder. Been down this stretch of the river a million times. Guess all them other times I was lucky. LOL! Tore the livein crap outa my motor. She kept a runnin and we limped back to the ramp at hardly any speed at all. Well after assessin the damage I came to a conclusion. It ain't worth fixin or replacein. The boat was 45 years old and leaked and let me tell ya this boat don't owe me a penny. LOL! Been a ton of cats in there over the years so I ain't complainin. On the way to my ramp there is a boat graveyard called "CRAZY CHUCKS". Stopped there on the way home,gave him the boat and thats that. LOL! At least I know it will rest in peace and plenty of spiders can live on it. LOL! So if anybody needs a good mate to go out with I'm available. LOL! Guess I gotta go boat shoppin 6 months earlier than I wanted to. LOL! Enjoy the pics. This may be it for a while. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    I hate you had that bad luck BG. Hopefully you can find something else
    pretty quick.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Blessing in disguise?
    Atleast you guys didnt get skunked, that would have sucked.:sad2::smile2:
    Good luck findin your new rig.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Good luck an hope you find a new boat soon. Gotta catch them cats!

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Buy a Volkswagen BG, put on a Merc Cruiser, say a 150 Horse, add some hippie beads and slam that puppy down the river like it was the train you pilot.

6. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    Good luck hope you find a good one.

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Well at least it didnt sink and no one got hurt ; ) You'll find ya something and hopefully someone will take ya till then.

8. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    sad day indeed:sad2: but no one got hurt, the boat didnt sink, the rain stroms even held off, and we did catch a few fish.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  9. Earl1

Earl1 New Member

State:
    wooodbridg
    SORRY BG but now you can get that jet drive you need

10. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Hate to hear that George. Glad it only hit the motor and not the hull to the point of it sinking. Maybe Paul will let ya use his for a while.:wink:

11. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    hate to hear bout the boat but congrats on the catch :confused2::confused2: need to make new videos on the bait when you get one

12. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Jimmmany Crickets that is really bad news for all the sheep,goats and other cattle in Joisy.:smile2::big_smile:peta has put out an all points bulletin and is hiring extra staff BG Get yourself a Triumph 21 ft CC.They are indestructible.I hear you also need a new watch having lost yours during a cattle molestation gig in Iowa!!:big_smile::smile2::wink:Might as well buy new rods to.:smile2:

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx to some and "KISS MY ARSE" to others. LOL! I'm goin boat shoppin next week. :cool2:

14. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Glad to hear you made it back to the ramp ok. I guess even boats need a proper place to be buried.

15. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    george get a new 24 foot sea ark...I am sure you will love it.

Dont let the 30 thousand dollar price tag get to ya, you will love it.

16. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sorry about your boat, hope ya get back on the water soon. Thanks for the report and pics and good luck boat huntin'. :big_smile:

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Damb Big G ya know how to make a man cry.....that hurts real bad!

18. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Big George that is some terrible news for sure, sorry to hear it!!:confused2:

But it should give you more time to post your knowledge and tips for us beginners!:wink:

Good luck finding a new one, it's a buyers market right now:cool2::big_smile:

Randy

19. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Hate to hear that George. Good luck in your boat buying venture. I have been looking for a new boat for 6 months, changed my mind on different ones at least 6 times. At least I still have my old boat though. Hopefully you will be back on the water before you know it, life without a good boat can be very unfulfilling:smile2::smile2::smile2:. Good luck to you.

20. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    There, fixed it for ya.:smile2: Man that is a bummer on the boat. Glad no one was hurt.