Tired

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by OhioRiver, Sep 13, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    just got in from fishing and its 4:37AM. Didnt catch any fish. Well I did catch a small sauger earlier. It might have been a walleye, too dark to tell.

And had some experiences with Tim (Critter Getter) and the worst fishing night for him this year lol.

2. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    Lets see...Blew the back outta my britches before the boat was even in the water, forgot the tackle box at the house, 3 dead batteries, got hung up on every single stick up on the bottom of the river, blown spotlight bulb.... and that was within the first 2 or 3 hours....

Not to mention not one catfish was pulled into one of the 3 boats we had there!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009

3. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey man, least ya got out there.... so now it'll only get better :wink: lol.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i wouldve said screw it and tied an anchor to my feet.

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :smile2: that would'nt work very well here - the average depth is around 2' ,,, you'd have to tie it around your nose... lmao...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Fine then bill! ill tie it around my feet and jump in your pond! gosh always gotta rub it in that you know your waters better than me! sheesh lol. did u and shane catch any fish last night?

7. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tie the rope!!!!!!!! Flootie Yes we caught fish. What kinda question is that. Bill had the bait in a bucket and the fish in a barrel.LOL

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i thought when u had fish in the barrel u were supposed to shoot them...not catch them....:smile2: