tired of rain

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by kaous, Oct 30, 2009.

1. kaous

kaous New Member

State:
    TN
    anyone else here tired of all the rain we are getting?? just curious cause man we've gotten alot this wear. i mean i guess we needed it but dang it could stop any day now. at this rate its gonna be a heck of a winter

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Its pushing our way tonight!:sad2: rollo

3. kaous

kaous New Member

State:
    TN
    man its already here for me. i am up in woodlawn next to clarksville. its comeing down good

4. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Look at the bright side. all this rain helps keep the current flowing. Id rather fish in moving water than dead water.

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah just until it floods the banks.:eek:oooh:

6. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I should have been fishing tonite but the wife made me take her to see that dumb a$$ movie saw 6.

7. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah it really sucks..Especially when your coming home @ 1 o'clock in the morning after a hard days work and have to change a flat tire in the middle of a monsoon..Man that sucked..:angry:

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    it finely stoped hear if you guys get as much as we did you are in for it stay safe in this crap

9. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Still rainin cats and dogs my way!:eek:oooh:

10. festus

festus New Member

Same here, we went to the county seat today (Wartburg) and there was flooding in the streets.

11. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    just look at this way, the fish are already wet so they don't mind. lets go fishing.

12. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Going to try and get my boat out sometime this week.It aint seen the lake in a few weeks..

13. festus

festus New Member

No rain in sight for 4 or 5 days! I'm actually going to get to fish Monday and Tuesday. I will get to the pond where my girlfriend works about daylight in the morning and try to catch some bream for cut bait, then drive on down the road about 3 miles to Melton Hill Dam to fish for catfish and stripers.

14. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    I haven't been out in a couple weeks, I've been playing catch up on some repaires on my truck and my boat trailer. I am going next monday if the weather is fitting. :006: