Tired of pulling

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by captain5214, Apr 11, 2006.

1. captain5214

captain5214 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    need a second hand starter for my 1989 30hp mariner. i dont need a alternator, i will just keep the battery up. where should i look, any bone yards for parts here on the net?

2. Mid-MO fisherman

Mid-MO fisherman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Mo
    I'm not sure what to tell ya. I definately would be tired of pull starting too. Good luck trying to find parts.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Charlie, Have you got the old starter or are you trying to add the whole enchlida to your motor.

If you have the old starter then take it to any rebuild shop for auto starters and they can rebuild it. If not repost and I will see if I can find my link to this family that has just about anything made for boat motors.

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Here is a place you can find about any part for any outboard. I have done business with these people and they are real good people.

http://www.twincityoutboard.com/

5. captain5214

captain5214 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    looked at the linked you sent me, bubbakat, emailed with the serial number, to get a price check. no it never had electric start. guess i am getting to be a 250 lb weakling. when the motors been running and warmed up, just a slight tug and she fires up.....but when its winter and the motor is stone cold.........yea guess i am a weakling thanks , charlie r

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
  7. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I say you tell everyone who wants to fish with you, they can go if they start the boat. lol Then you get a started for free.

8. JRS

JRS New Member

State:
    Lufkin,Texas
    Have you tried EBay it will surprise you what you can find there.