Tippy

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by zukey197, Jun 10, 2009.

1. zukey197

zukey197 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Has any body had any luck catching anything (except perch) below Oakdale dam. If so what have u been using for bait and where abouts?

2. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Zeke...

I haven't been up that way yet this year...maybe RiverScum can help ya out...his in-laws live right in that area and I know he gets down there to fish it occasionally.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Zeke.

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    welcome to the b.o.c. zuke.

i havent been over there this year yet. we usually cast white jigs for white bass n eyes. that section is loaded with runt cats though. the bigger cats get raped by the IDIOTS that sell fish to the restaurants and pay lakes. i never seen so many fish poachers as there are over your way! i bet, the river there could really hold a bunch of trophy cats if not for those fools. i hope i live long enough to see those azzholes dead an gone!

if you still want to try it go down river(couple miles) to "blue hole" and toss out cut shad chubs suckers or gills.

5. zukey197

zukey197 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have a river property about 2 miles or so south of the dam and I have used shrimp, crawdads (caught from my apartment complex pond), chicken liver, Bluegill (caught same place) stink bait, minnows, and different types of cut bait. Maybe it is just me. Well thank you to every body who has responded or going to respond and thank you for welcoming me on to this website. It is a really neat place learn and not feel le an idiot to ask questions.