Tin foil

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by cumberlandcat, Nov 14, 2006.

1. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I don't know if anyone else does this or not but when I am night fishing. I take the foil outa my smoke pack or I carry tin foil with me and twist it onto the tip of my rod kinda make a little flag with it. If you have any type of light in the boat the tin foil will catch it. It works great if you don't have a lot of light, or you are fishin under the moon.

2. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    good idea, thanx for sharin it!

3. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    at least someone thinks so or maybe I just figuerd it out on my own and everyone already knew about it. It does work great though. My wife can't see worth a crap at night so all her poles have them in the boat after dark.

4. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    Ya, you can learn a lot of neat stuff on websites. I think I have learned more in the last 2-3 years from various websites, than i did the previous 30 years on my own.
    I learned how to walleye fish from a website about 2 years ago, in a different state..on a different website. I went out to the lake and practiced what i had read...and bingo..i started catchin walleye..the internet is great!

At the end of the day you gotta go out and do it yourself..nothin beats time on the water.

I think my favorite trick i learned...was the pop/beer can/bottle bite detector...it's great!

cyas
    rc