Tims Ford & Woods Reservoir

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by altsolution, Jul 24, 2007.

1. altsolution

altsolution New Member

State:
    TN
    I fish Tims Ford & Woods Reservoir in Tennessee. Anyone else on here fish those lakes?

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Yep I was me and the wife were there last sat night Put in at devils step. Use to fish woods quit a bit but haven't fished it in awhile since all the large crappie have been fished out. I hear tell they are on the rebound though.

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Wow you guys are lucky.I used to fish both when I was stationed at Ft Knox but not for cats; SMALLMOUTHS particularly at night.Tenn has the best smallmouth fishing in the world and I do miss it.Scared hell out of me the first time I was out on Woods at night and they cranked up the wind tunnel over on the AFB.:smile2::wink:I thought the demons were after me for sure!!!!!

4. altsolution

altsolution New Member

State:
    TN
    Bubbakat,
    I've been fishing upperend with liver. Switched to cut up bluegill and have caught a few. What are you doing?

5. TN-CATFISHER

TN-CATFISHER New Member

State:
    Cannon County, Middle TN
    have you tried normandy? i've had decent luck with channels there. i've only been out a few times in the past several months since it got hot and didn't have any luck. i've just been to lazy to travel the extra 20 miles to tims, but would like to try it sometime.