Timing is everything

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Kutter, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I mentioned to my wife that there was something I wanted from Cabela's and was planning on ordering it this fall. However, because it is being closed out and I don't want to lose out on it, I was thinking of ordering it now. She said "Why are you telling me? If you want something, order whatever you want."

Gulp!

You all would be proud of me. There is still a bit left on the credit card before maxing out.

I'm sitting here now, waiting on the Express Truck's to arrive. LOL

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i dont know if you are really really lucky, or really really crazy. either way i am really really jealous!

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    One of the real mysteries of marriage, eh Tom. One should not ponder the reason why, get it! before she changes her mind.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Believe me. You will pay for it one way or the "OTHER". LOL

5. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i know someone that will be cleaning out the garage or fixing the roof very very soon. :wink:

6. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    YOU FOOL!!! Don't you know what "...order whatever you want" MEANS????

That was a DARE, not a permission!

Oh, man. You better run for the hills brother. You can stay at my house in the guest bedroom, if you need to.

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    hey Tom, since you have a little room left on your card, there is this shimano reel i have been pining for:wink:....whaddya say buddy?:smile2:

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you forgot to tell him, Alex...."bring your new fishing stuff and i'll keep it safe for you":smile2:

9. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    Phil, you're absolutely right. In fact, he should just send it to me in advance in case he doesn't make it that far.

10. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Watch out Tom. I'm married 26 years now......I call a statement like that "bait"....somethings afoot. Good luck buddy.

11. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    She probably said that because she was feeling guilty about maxing out another credit card you don't know about.:tounge_out:

12. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Did that once myself. Got the same response from wifey. A day or two later there was this close out on anniversary rings at Zale's jewelry. Hmmmm. Better not use all that credit card. Save her some room. :big_smile_2:

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    You guy's are sooo suspicious.
    An I'm sure that Sunday being our 35th wedding anniversary has nothing to do with anything.

Yeah, I know I'm gonna pay for it several times over, but hey, I got the stuff, didn't I?

14. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :big_smile: Go Tom! I think somehow however the Mrs. will end up with something that will MAX out the credit card! :smile2: :crazy: :wink: