Times to go

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LITTLE FISH, Apr 8, 2007.

1. LITTLE FISH

LITTLE FISH New Member

State:
    New Paris, Ohio
    Wat time do you guys like to start fishing???

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hi, Scott :smile2:

Welcome to the BOC!

My husband and I like to go fishin at different times... kinda depends on the weather. In the hottest part of summer, I like to start later in the afternoon and then stay out till midnight or so .
    But sometimes it's fun to get out there an hour or 2 before sunrise and just fish till mid-morning.
    But really, I'm not too fussy about the time. I do enjoy jiggin for sand bass or crappie while waitin for the cats to get active, and they seem to hit best once we have our lantern hung out over the water at night, cuz all the bait fish swarm in. Happy fishing, Scott! :006:

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Hi Scott! I don't have an exact start time for fishing but I really like to be out for the last hour before dark!:smile2:

4. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Scott. For myself i like the first part on the morning and love to get back out a few hours before dark.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Welcome Scott.I like to be on the water at first light to catch bait then fish till I either get tired of not catching any or just get tired.,Then in the last hour of light till as long as I can hold out.

6. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    any time and all the time