Times running out! (tournament reminder)

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by eflow, May 27, 2008.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    To all Gateway Catfish anlgers just wanted to remind you that the next Riverbend catfish tournament is set for June 7 from 6am to 3pm. This will be the last full daytime tournament of 2008 until the classic. Just remember you only have three more chances to get qualified for the Riverbend Classic to be held on Oct. 11 & 12th. Good Luck! Hope to see you there!

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I would gladly pay you Tuesday for my entry fees today. Or was that a hamburger? Let me get back to you on this matter.

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Justin if all goes well i will be there. Do you need any help the morning of the tourney? :smile2:

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'll be there for the June 7th tourney, and I plan on fishing both night tourneys. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the classic, even if I qualified! :embarassed:

5. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Yes i need help w/ livewell checks and parking helpers if you and Jason want to do that for this tournament that would be great!

6. boots

boots New Member

State:
    illinois
    Justin, you know my two boys and I will be there even though I read somewhere all the old holes have left the area(not to mention names Harold),
    of Piasa.

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    The holes haven't left, the trees and fish that used to be in them have left the area..

8. boots

boots New Member

State:
    illinois
    OH NOW I UNDERSTAND, Harold I thought you meant since 1964 :big_smile::big_smile:,:big_smile:TREES MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A LITTLE BIGGER, we need to go out and check out alot of the old holes sometime, we may be able to find the old cats from when we fished in the 60's and 70's ,because you and I know thats the place we should be able to get into some big cat's.

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Boots.. when you get back on your feet and feeling better I'd be glad to go out with you and compare notes on the area.. I was only able to find 1 underwater dike with the cheap fishfinder I used to have.. But it seems like its a good place for flatheads every once in a while..

10. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Team Ranger Cat will be there I don't know if the fish wiil be.If it keeps drooping we all might catch something.:big_smile: